[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone can help me identify what happened to my bravia kdl tv?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: V.jpg (487KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
V.jpg
487KB, 2560x1920px
Anyone can help me identify what happened to my bravia kdl tv? I was trying to search by using terms like light bleeding and clouding but there was nothing that looked like this.

As in pic 2 'V' shaped illuminations appeared, they look like they protrude from the frame and i dont know what could caus this?faulty led lighting?strain from use? This is mostly visible with vivid background clolors like white/green/yellow etc, fades with black. Does warranty cover things like this?
>>
That's physical damage.
>>
>>59137741
Looks like your jizz after you fapped to 4k hentai.

You probably have to return it to Sony to get it repaired with their Anti-Jizz Repair Package for $299.
>>
>>59137753
physical damage like from usage/wear? i take care of my electronics and am 100% sure it has not suffered any damage recently, and this thing appeared spontaneously.
>>
seriously noone knows what this is?
>>
your tv will be kill lmao
>>
>>59137741
>>59137753 <is your answer.
It looks like someone lifted the tv from that corner, and knocked the lenses out of their groove. You can try disassembling the tv, and re-seat the lenses. I've done it. While your in there, find the JTAG interface and flash Gentoo.
>>
have you had it running it for a long time period? maybe heat or something like that damaged the panel
>>
>>59138444
ok and besides manual repair option is there any chance this can be covered by warranty or am i out of luck here?
>>
>>59138478
well its in use for about 4 to 6 hours a day, i dont know how durable the parts are but it doesnt produce much heat from screen.
>>
>>59138485
Might be covered, but you'll have to give up the tv for like a month while they fix it.
>>
>>59138568
well i have a spare one lying around but what im worried about is whether they gonna repair it or want to replace (doubtfuly)? Since i dont thing this series is still available on the market, havent really checked.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.