[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to make android apps and get rich. Which programming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: killme.jpg (12KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
12KB, 330x330px
I want to make android apps and get rich.

Which programming language do i learn?
>>
>android apps

fortran
>>
>>59134051
Dart with Flutter.
>>
>>59134051
Java, since, y'know.. all Android apps are made with it.
>>
>>59134051
>i want to do something
>ive done no research into it though
>>
you're years late m9

the app bubble has bursted or is about to.
>>
>>59134309
>I've done no research

I have. I came to 4chan for extra research
>>
>>59134338
What's next next big thing?
>>
>>59134360
So if you have done any type of research at all, you should already know the answer.

Going here is just looking for worthless opinions.
>>
>>59134392
VR to a lesser extent, machine learning, big data, quantum computing, real time raytracing?, augmented reality, etc.

By asking that you are per definition not fit for it.

It's technically much harder/more mathematical anyway than making an app like Pajeet does.

And yes you are already to late for the aforementioned :^).

And In general, if you want to get into the tech world, study compsci (online or go to uni) or a related stem you lazy cuckold.
>>
>>59134051
Cobol
>>
>>59134051
C-
>>
>android
>rich
Top zez
>>
>>59134051
learn swift and developd IOS instead , everyone pirates on android even normies
>>
>>59138073
Not OP, but I've been playing some free android games lately. And they show video ads every time you die. Or if you want a free bonus you can pay for it by watching an ad. I think I almost got to see an ad every 15 minutes this way.

Those guys must be getting rich.
>>
>>59134051
you're too late. there is no easy money left on android

>>59134392
to do anything really good it requires an enormous amount of expertise or you need a really good business idea.
>>
>>59134051
scala can run on the jvm
>>
>>59134051
javascript
>>
>>59134051
html
>>
>>59138095
Those guys also need a thousand people to watch them before they earn $6 kek
>>
File: 1478733285977.jpg (445KB, 1459x820px) Image search: [Google]
1478733285977.jpg
445KB, 1459x820px
>>59134051
>android apps
>get rich
Funniest thing on /g/ right ow!

How the fuck would you get rich off poor people in India and Africa who make up the 80% of Android/GooglePlay user base?
>>
>>59134051
Learn PHP/SQL/JS and port your web app to mobile. Use Unity and put it on iOS and Android at the same time.
>>
Java for android. You can use the java knowledge to pivot into some enterprise work which most people here are against for some reason (most people here are not employed, i imagine). Or you can just make shims over webapps and use whatever shit you want but they are lesser citizens in the app ecosystem. Also if you want money develop for iPhone. For almost any development role pay is like 10-20k higher, but there is less barrier to entry to make android apps (no need to have apple hardware). You won't get rich quick. After years of hard work you'll have experience to make a solidly middle class earning. Hope this helps.
>>
>>59134051
Emojicode
>>
>>59140819
So make an addicting game. Something pleasing to the eye.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.