[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this shit exist? Why has the internet gone to shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170226-044658~01.png (72KB, 958x484px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170226-044658~01.png
72KB, 958x484px
Why does this shit exist? Why has the internet gone to shit? Many mobile versions of websites are done in segments where you have to load page after page to read some shit instead of all of it loading in one neat page.
>>
>>59127909
Probably something to do with the Jews
>>
>>59127909
Google is officially worse than Microsoft now. MS even open sourced the .NET code last year. Google needs to gtfo.
>>
>>59127909
I wouldn't bother reading that content
>>
>>59127909
It's literally saying that they aren't sure on some of the data they collected on you and want to make sure that the data is correct
>>
MS did that because they know their linux compatibility is shit and want to spread their crap there, too
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embrace,_extend_and_extinguish
>>
>>59128123
see
>>59128549
>>
>>59128549
>>59128564
Embrace/Extend is the screeching of failures of capitalism. It's nothing unethical. You make a better product, that product is better so people use it, so people use your product more.
>>
>>59128709
>strategy for entering product categories involving widely used standards, extending those standards with proprietary capabilities, and then using those differences to disadvantage its competitors.

>nothing unethical
>>
>>59127909
Because fuckers like you use adblock and don't buy a fucking newspaper subscription, you cheap fuck.

>>59128215
Enjoy living in your cave.

>>59128123
meme response

>>59128709
>Embrace/Extend is the screeching of failures of capitalism.

It's not. It _is_ capitalism. You think Google Maps runs like shit in Firefox for fun? You think YouTube 60fps wasn't on Chrome half-a-year earlier? Microsoft isn't the only one who plays these kind of games.
>>
>>59130281
You'll be living in a cave too in 30 years considering pre-authorian governments not even hiding their true intentions now.
>>
>>59130281
If they allowed me to read the content without forcing me to look at flashbang-tier-eye-raping-gif ads, I wouldn't use adblock.
>>
File: google-office-pictures.jpg (130KB, 936x624px) Image search: [Google]
google-office-pictures.jpg
130KB, 936x624px
>>59127909
>Why has the internet gone to shit?
>>
>>59130281
>It's not. It _is_ capitalism. You think Google Maps runs like shit in Firefox for fun? You think YouTube 60fps wasn't on Chrome half-a-year earlier? Microsoft isn't the only one who plays these kind of games.
That is not embrace/extend/extinguish.
>>
I think the democrat party should campaign big on pushing some kind of 'internet reform'. These tech companies are running wild and exploiting the consumer, and it's the democrats that traditionally have been the party who stand up to this kind of bullshit.

Why don't the democrats get off their ass, quit the identity politics and shitting all over white people, and start pushing more tech regulations against bullshit like this?

Trump is a business guy, he is not going to care about this kind of thing. The democrats need to get their act together and push this.

The internet has become so awful.
>>
>>59130281
Actually I use ublock and have a county newspaper subscription
>>
File: 1411495023208.gif (4MB, 586x585px) Image search: [Google]
1411495023208.gif
4MB, 586x585px
>>59127909

it exists because you willingly participate in the companies data mining operations.
>>
>>59127909
>Why has the internet gone to shit?
normiezation
turns out the internet is a great consumption platform

It's only going to get worse as more get online

4chan is a microcosm of what is happening with the internet in terms of peak traffic
>>
>>59127909
The ad industry hasn't been shoahed yet.
>>
>>59127909
It was always shit
>>
>>59127909
Because fucktards like you keep using shit sites.
>>
>>59127909
That only happens if you enable data saving in Chrome. If you disable it, it stops happening. Also:
>willingly letting google servers go through every website you visit, including every information you type
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.