[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apple hate thread, I'm also after every reason why Apple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: Apple.png (34KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Apple.png
34KB, 1024x768px
Apple hate thread, I'm also after every reason why Apple is a bad consumer choice and anti competitive
>>
Apple charges a little more money for a pretty case. Women and children love shiny cases.
>>
File: stevejobs1.jpg (619KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
stevejobs1.jpg
619KB, 1920x1080px
>>59126992
I'm turning this into an Apple Love Thread.

Fuck you OP.
>>
I like Apple though, and don't even have a Mac.
>>
>>59127094
Then why are you using botnet Chrome over comfy Safari?
>>
>>59127140
I'm a web QA tester so I hate all browsers equally, Chrome just happens to have the best DevTools and extensions. Also I like its profile switching and the built-in translator and search by image.
>>
I hate apple so much I nuked my Linux install and switched to OS X just so I could hate it even more.
>>
File: yuringo.jpg (487KB, 1137x1600px) Image search: [Google]
yuringo.jpg
487KB, 1137x1600px
Apple did nothing wrong
>>
>>59127044
>Women and children love shiny cases
Well memed
>>
File: 1488109677485.jpg (409KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1488109677485.jpg
409KB, 1200x1000px
>there are people who are actually autistic enough to be this bothered by the choices other people make with regards to consumer technology that have no effect on them

If you don't like Apple, the solution is simple, don't buy their products.
>>
>>59127094
I was an apple hater, but a year ago I had to make an iPhone+apple watch app at work so I had to work with a Mac for the first time.
I heard many opinions both good and bad, so I was actually pretty stoked to finally test the predispositions I had. I tried to be as open minded as I possibly could be and expected a very well designed system that works flawlessly with its software, however forcing you to do stuff the apple way.
After a year, I can say I was right about the second part, but the apple way is just downright retarded. It's such a bad experience for a developer that I can't understand in the slightest how people can tolerate, yet alone accept or enjoy the usage of this humongous amount of shitvomit in software form. How the FUCK can people love with that?
>>
>years ago
>family all had blackberries or dumbphones and Windows computers
>constantly asking me for help

>now
>they all have iPhones and Macbooks
>I never need to help them with anything
>>
>>59128194
Same here. Because they know that I hate Apple.
>>
>>59126992
See
>>59128135
>>
>>59128026
>It's such a bad experience for a developer
eh... what's the big deal? The worst thing I encountered is that I had to install FUSE and sshfs to mount an NFS volume. Took me 5 minutes.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.