[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can i connect a subwoofer to the speakon port and then use the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (327KB, 1018x606px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
327KB, 1018x606px
can i connect a subwoofer to the speakon port and then use the binding post to connect to my old sony receiver? the receiver doesn't have a subout port and only A+B port for bare wire.
>>
Is your subwoofer powered, and if so, does it have high level inputs?
>>
>>59124140
no. i want to build a passive amp and use that crown to power it. so damn hard to find an external powerful amp with high level inputs. want to build 12" ultimax sub
>>
>>59124274
There's no such thing as a passive amp. You can buy a line level converter to use as a source, or you could possibly try to split the output of your audio source. Your sony receiver might have some kind of signal output for an external amp.
>>
File: Dsc08592.jpg (163KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
Dsc08592.jpg
163KB, 1152x864px
>>59124410
i want to build this. i have no idea how i should power it and connect to my receiver.

http://www.parts-express.com/dayton-audio-12-ultimax-subwoofer-and-cabinet-bundle--300-7096

i got my speakers connected to the A post and headphone preamp connected to the CD port which is connected to my e10 dac and into my computer.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.