[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Please disable adblocker prompt >Block the prompt and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: ha.png (252KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
ha.png
252KB, 420x420px
>Please disable adblocker prompt
>Block the prompt and the whitespace it takes
mfw
>>
File: 1370084718154.jpg (24KB, 444x495px) Image search: [Google]
1370084718154.jpg
24KB, 444x495px
>>59106661
>use adblock
>"Thank you for not using an adblocker"
>mfw so good at blocking ads they even congratulate me on it
>>
>>59106661
What? Enlighten me as to how you do this.

Can you also block "You have X free articles before you have to pay money"?
>>
>>59106946
Use uBlock origin and right click element.
>>
>>59106946
>You have X free articles before you have to pay money
That may be IP blocking (see documenting reality forums) so you'll need a proxy for that, not an adblocker thing.
Good anti-antiblocking is
https://reek.github.io/anti-adblock-killer/
>>
>>59106946
You can block them by not reading The Jew York Times. Or pay for it like a good goy.
>>
>>59107189
Even the local paper does this though and it pisses me off because I need to know some of that shit.
>>
>>59106858

They are being sarcastic your autistic slurp.
>>
>>59107225
>ublock origin with extra filters checked in settings
>reeks anti-adblock killer mentioned here >>59107161

now figure it out normie
>>
>>59107318
No, they can't detect the adblock (because they would block it)
>>
>>59106946
Blacklist javascript on the site. JS is how these blocker detectors work, they can't work if you disable JS. I use the YesScript addon.
>>
>>59107372
>I use the YesScript addon
Use umatrix, it doesn't way more than just JS blocking. Also that isn't a good approach, most sites doesn't work properly if you disable JS
>>
>>59107380
I disable it on a domain-by-domain basis. I have never once found that it made a site unusable, usually it makes it better.
>>
>>59107404
I agree but disabling whole site JS isn't good, it breaks the site. You usually disable the js it has from third party domains (here comes the umatrix). But again it doesn't always work so that's why anti-adblock by reek exists
>>
>>59106661
I fuckin hate the internet now. All these stupid ass women and coffee shop homosexuals have ruined everything with their JS and over engineering.

I swear to god i am about one step away from becoming a hermit and living in the god damn forest.
>>
>>59106661
So it's true, /g/ really is full of hackers.
>>
>>59107417
Nah man. Most of the sites that do this blocker detection shit are news sites, and as long as the full text of the article is in the HTML, you don't need JS for anything.
>>
>>59107380
You... you realize ublock origin has similar functionality to umatrix if you enable advanced mode right?
>>
>>59108132
No it's not, ublock blocks domains, not specific things like scripts, media, xhr, frames
>>
>>59108146
https://github.com/gorhill/uBlock/wiki/Dynamic-filtering:-quick-guide
>>
>>59108155
Yeah, I repeat you can't block frames but allow scripts on ublock like umatrix
>>
File: unamemer.jpg (97KB, 634x701px) Image search: [Google]
unamemer.jpg
97KB, 634x701px
>>59107438
take the green pill
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.