[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's incel going to do now that they got BTFO for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: its2005again.jpg (39KB, 641x311px) Image search: [Google]
its2005again.jpg
39KB, 641x311px
So what's incel going to do now that they got BTFO for the first time in a decade?
>>
>>59093307
Undercut AMD in price again and force them into bankruptcy when they got upiddy (like last time).
>>
>>59093307
Probably lower prices below what AMD can offer.

Then in a year or so, release something that could stomp Zen.

I find it hard to believe Intel doesn't have something up their sleeves.

Until then, I'll enjoy the shit show
>>
>>59093393
>Then in a year or so, release something that could stomp Zen.
I think that timeline is a little bit aggressive, how long did it take from them to come up with Core 2 Duo after Athlon raped P4?
>>
>>59093307
conroe 2.0
>>
>>59093307
>posting your shill thread twice because the first one didn't get the (You)s you wanted
as I said last time, they're going to keep on selling to the big OEMs that actually yield profits and make them money while AMD enjoys their success in the cheap-ass gamer market where margins are thin

like AMD they're not going anywhere Raj, just like they didn't go anywhere the last 20 times your increasingly nervous asses said they were "finished"
>>
>>59093307

The same thing they did the last time AMD beat them, cut deals with OEMs to only use Intel processors. Once AMD does something stupid like scrap an entire fucking architecture iteration, Intel will pounce and release another iteration of their modified P6 core that they've been dragging along ever since.

Maybe they'll bring back VLIW as a Frankenstein cobbled-on extension, lol.
>>
>>59093393
>he thinks the real power players aka servers will not see this shit.

AMD has them on power usage and ipc
>>
>>59093450
>Intel will pounce and release another iteration of their modified P6 core
can you faggot shills at least wiki surf before you regurgitate memes to try and look smart on /g/, in that vein you might as well call Ryzen a K8 rehash because it "descends" from it and was designed by the same person

modified P6 died with Yonah 10 years ago
>>
>>59093644
5 generations of sandy bridge cores
>>
>>59093644

They'll figure out some way to revive shitburst.
>>
>>59093653
it has more inherent credibility than the "we're literally still using pentium pros lmao" meme but it doesn't exactly seem to be the case
>>59093660
even as a shitpost that's retarded, neck yourself
>>
>>59093307
Your autocorrect just changed "intel" to "incel". You gotta think hard about your life choices, OP.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.