[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. I want to buy my boyfriend a new mic to stream and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1481392392257.jpg (655KB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1481392392257.jpg
655KB, 2880x1800px
Hey guys. I want to buy my boyfriend a new mic to stream and make videos with for his birthday. I read that Blue Yetis were the best kind of mic, so i went and looked it up on amazon. I saw that they had a special deal that included this https://www.amazon.com/Elgato-Capture-PlayStation-gameplay-1080p/dp/B00MIQ40JQ/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8 for about $150 more. My question is, is it worth it? Or would it be a waste of money? Also, is there anything else that I could buy for him to stream with or record videos? I don't have a lot of money, but I want to get him something nice.
>>
>boyfriend
You'd better be gay because women aren't allowed here
>>
>>59091051

Lmao, sure
>>
>>59091032
I suggest letting him pick out a capture card because he may already have one in mind.
I suggest buying a few other things to go with the mic if you want to spend more money on him.
Something like a pop filter like this https://www.amazon.com/Dragonpad-USA-filter-Studio-Microphone/dp/B008AOH1O6/ref=pd_sim_147_4?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B008AOH1O6&pd_rd_r=GGPVFQY09N43Z00MED1D&pd_rd_w=B08xr&pd_rd_wg=EtL5Q&psc=1&refRID=GGPVFQY09N43Z00MED1D

Or something like this https://www.amazon.com/InnoGear-Microphone-Suspension-Adjustable-Scissor/dp/B01L3LL95O/ref=pd_sim_267_4?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01L3LL95O&pd_rd_r=DRKEBJMESAYVYDGHNK7E&pd_rd_w=9W5rN&pd_rd_wg=6bmNG&psc=1&refRID=DRKEBJMESAYVYDGHNK7E
>>
>>59091101

Ok thanks, I figured it would probably best for him to get his own too, I don't know much about this stuff and don't want to get him the wrong thing. Thanks for the advice. Do you think the blue yeti is a good choice of mic?
>>
>>59091101

Also, pop filters and arms are a lot cheaper than I had thought they would be, wow.
>>
>>59091183
I think Blue Yeti is a great choice. My brother has the Blue Snowball and it's really good. I've heard good things about all of Blues mics
>>
>>59091301
Yeah, he already has the snowball, and it does record well. I want to get him something a little better though, so I was looking at this one https://www.amazon.com/Blue-Yeti-USB-Microphone-Blackout/dp/B00N1YPXW2/ref=bdl_pop_ttl_B00N1YPXW2
>>
>>59091032

>his boyfriend is a wannabe youtube star

AHAHAHAHAHAHA you better get a new boyfriend soon because he isn't gonna be able to support you with his e-celeb career
>>
>>59091032
>what is /sqt/
>what is /csg/
>what is /hpg/
Why are you hopeless?
>>
File: spoidermon.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
spoidermon.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
>>59091352
>Anyone who records videos wants to be the next pewdiepie
>>
File: why.jpg (5KB, 343x147px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
5KB, 343x147px
>muh boifriend
>amazon
>Lmao
>>
>>59091352

He has a job that pays well now, he just wants to stream and make videos on his off time because he loves video games. I also have a job, so this is not really for financial reasons lol
>>
>>59091405

Am I supposed to be looking on some obscure website I don't know about? Careful, that edge might cut you
>>
>>59091442
>edge
please cut your throat on that '''edge''' , fucking facebook shitter
>>
>>59091408
what an absolute loser.
I mean playing games 24/7 is already loser tier but wanting to put his (probably) butt ugly face on camera and make witty jokes is just the biggest of all losers.

Remember to sage and report guys.
>>
Don't buy a capture card, his gpu already most likely has an ASIC that will do the job of a capture card better. The blue yeti blackout is a fine microphone.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.