[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>post yfw whole /g/ is nothing but Indian and Jewish shills

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1486335679698.gif (517KB, 147x162px) Image search: [Google]
1486335679698.gif
517KB, 147x162px
>post yfw whole /g/ is nothing but Indian and Jewish shills trying to sell me their Windows 10 only botnet CPUs

What to fuck I'm supposed to do in order to stay away from official NSA OS while upgrading?
>>
File: 1423768250026[1].jpg (72KB, 500x775px) Image search: [Google]
1423768250026[1].jpg
72KB, 500x775px
>>59086652
you're fucking delusional and this sort of mindset has ruined the board
>>
They aren't shills, just retarded children that care about things they don't even need because they spend most of their time shitposting on 4chan.
>>
>>59086674
Nice try shill, you won't get me. Tell your boss that you wont get any Rupees off me.
>>
>>59086652
>implying you can't run linux on a modern cpu
You do know that windows 7 is unsupported because it's ancient and doesn't ship with modern device drivers ootb, and know that if/when those become available for 7 the installer lets you load them from USB or however.
>>
>>59086705
>if you disagree with me you're a shill

yeah, no
>>
>>59086717
Linux isn't really that bad. I use elementaryOS in dual boot for shitposting but I can't justify going full time Linux since my steam games library grew too large over the last 10 years and I can't stand losing so much fucking money. I would sell it if I could, but I can't.

>Just use Wine

Wine is a bug infested piece of shit that struggles with any windows game that requires registry or .ini files.
>>
>>59086772
Though I haven't looked, I'd suspect Ryzen to have support for GPU passthrough virtualization. You could try that and ditch the dual boot.

Also, you'd think you're getting your money's worth when you play something you've paid for, but if you wouldn't play it had it been free you're only using you wasting money as an excuse to waste time.
The money or time you've spent on a thing doesn't dictate it's value. You're not bound by commitment, not to something like that.
>>
>>59086652
Keep calm and wait for Vulkan to kill DirectX?
>>
File: hmm.jpg (38KB, 399x477px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
38KB, 399x477px
>>59086772
>I use elementaryOS
>>
>>59087014
We both know Vulkan is DoA. I wish it wasn't but honestly it's Mantle all over again. Too few companies give a crap about AMD. At least I got my freesync.
>>
>>59086674
You're retarded if you think there are no marketers here.
>>
>>59087508
I never said that
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.