[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BM800 Thread. Other Chinkmics welcome too. Share your experiences,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1482475872195989172.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1482475872195989172.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
BM800 Thread. Other Chinkmics welcome too.

Share your experiences, hacks and buying tips about the bm800 here.

I've got mine from a friend who wanted to hack it but failed.

Seemed like an obvious fake. The housing was plastic (instead of zinc) and it sounded like shit. It finally stopped working when I fed it phantom power for the first time.

Anyway, I know how great they can sound (especially with mods) and that there are real ones out there for about 15 - 20$ or 20 -25$ with a scissor arm.

Looking forward to buy one, if I can be sure not to get another fake.

(Not related, but this is the first time I have the courage to post on /g/, s-so please be gentle s-senpai!)
>>
>>>/csg/
>>
>>59082876
Come on, it's ok for every LE-RYZEN faggot to have his own thread, but not ONE for the discussion of a specific brand of condenser microphones.

This isn't fair!
>>
>>59082865
http://audioimprov.com/AudioImprov/Mics/Entries/2015/12/20_Modding_a_BM-800_Mic.html

How much would something like this even cost? Doesn't seem to be worth it tbqh.
>>
Would I need to but something like a foot to put in on my table if I just bought it? pics if you can/have it please
>>
File: 1420657246465-P-34499.jpg (712KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1420657246465-P-34499.jpg
712KB, 1024x1024px
>>59083202
Yeah, unfortunately it doesn't stand on it's own very well.

The complete package includes a spider (the holder thing to minimize noise from wobbling the stand) and sometimes a pop-filter.

If it comes with a pop-filter, you can make a bootleg stand out of it (that's what I did).

Another problem is the distance from the mic.
If you want to make a podcast where you are stationary in front of the mic most of the times, you are good with a small desk-stand.

But if you plan on Skype calls, voice chat or something the like, you want something to easily move the mic around in front of you. Something like a cheap scissor arm.

Pic related, it's the mic with a scissor arm, spider mount and pop-filter.

I don't have any pics of my particular mic since I gave it back to my friend. But it looked kinda the same from the outside, other than the plastic housing.

From the inside, the board was smaller than that of the usual bm800 and looked 'chinky', if that makes sense...
>>
>>59082865
back to facebook you piece of shit
>>
>>59083418
I don't see any correlation to facebook. In fact, I don't even have facebook.

So what are you so angry about, anon.
Maybe I can help you.
Is it the many /v/ posters? Maybe the whole Intel vs Amd war?
I promise I will try to understand.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.