[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Q4 >IMac comes out >it has a custom Ryzen 1800x build

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: d8d49364c7bbffbe1a11f8d2beeca790.jpg (234KB, 1619x1108px) Image search: [Google]
d8d49364c7bbffbe1a11f8d2beeca790.jpg
234KB, 1619x1108px
>Q4
>IMac comes out
>it has a custom Ryzen 1800x build in
>Clocks at 5.2 Ghz base
>no gaming on mac meme BTFO
>All PC enthusiasts cries like little babies about their custom builds

Will Apple be great again /g/.
Trump surely didn't make Apple Inc a straight company again, just to see them ruin their computers even more
>>
>>59069113

Intel

>american
>hard working
>prestigious
>carries freedom in chip form around the world

AMD

>foreign garbage
>chinks
>cheap
>india
>poo in the loo

what does /g/ mean by supporting this ranjid amd shit all day?!
>>
59069207 very nice post
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::^)
>>
File: 1272949119765.jpg (22KB, 359x322px) Image search: [Google]
1272949119765.jpg
22KB, 359x322px
>>59069113
good try but ryzen Macs arent happening. see thunderbolt
>>
>>59069207
AMD

American micro devices

says it right in the name
>>
>>59069113
>Believe GPU don't exist or isn't important.
Macretard 101.
>>
>>59069207
>Intel
>American
Intel are kikes you fucking cum gurgling shill
>>
>>59069669
advanced micro devices
>>
File: 1487524017762.png (234KB, 800x612px) Image search: [Google]
1487524017762.png
234KB, 800x612px
>>59069207
>>
>>59069113
as much as I'd like that, Apple is stuck with intel because Thunderbolt
>>
>>59069660
>>59069901
They'll just develop a new better interface compatible with Thunderbolt devices via in adapter
>>
>>59069928
*an
>>
>>59069113
Apple has worse software support for gaming than linux (by far). Macs will still be bad for gaming even if they do get hardware.
>>
>>59069730
>it's impossible to have a GPU with a Ryzen CPU
wat
>>
>>59069660

Macrumors is reporting that Apple has had Ryzen engineering builds for 3 months. Looking into Mac Mini, Mac Pro revamp.
>>
>>59069113
The goddamn Apple Store is so fucking trendy these motherfuckers don’t even use cash registers anymore. Like holy shit why would I ever want to wait in line to pay for my immensely overpriced lightning bolt-to-usb cable, when I can wander around aimlessly looking for the one bearded top knot in the grey shirt who happens to have a card reader attached to his free iPhone 6? Literally fucking walked up a dude and was like ‘Yo where’s the till?’ And guy looks at me straight in the fucking face and says, ‘Oh well, there should be one or two people walking around on either side of the store who can process your payment.’ ALL OF YOU DRESS EXACTLY THE SAME! Am I supposed to accost every single goddamn one of you until I finally find the one goddamn fucking anthropomorphisized Mac Computer who is willing to let me pay for this shit? And when I finally find the dude and let him tap his shit against the box that I’m trying to purchase, of course he gives me the smuggest fucking smile I’ve ever seen on a human face and asks, ‘Would you like to use Apple Pay?’ Like GOOD LORD can we please just take a step outside of your möbius fucking circle jerk and let me hand you fifteen pounds in cash? Cash money? Real fucking physical fucking tender? No it’s okay, I don’t need a fucking receipt. What, you mean you’re going to print me a real receipt? A physical receipt that I can carry in my pocket? You’re not gonna beam it to my fucking wrist? You’re not going to send it via dropbox to an undisclosed fucking IP Address where I have to complete a CAPTCHA and accept your terms and conditions for the one millionth time in order to check that, yes, I did just spend £20 pounds and 45 minutes on a thin wire made of plastic and metal that’s gonna break in a month anyway? I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND THIS PLANET ANYMORE
>>
>>59072319
All those words and yet nobody's going to read it. Nice job, anon
>>
>>59072349
I read then anon
>>
>>59072267
source
>>
>>59069207
Lol wtf AMD stands for American made devices
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.