[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>rip-off LG's second screen >rip off Samsung design

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: htc-u-ultra-4.jpg (40KB, 660x528px) Image search: [Google]
htc-u-ultra-4.jpg
40KB, 660x528px
>rip-off LG's second screen
>rip off Samsung design with back glass
>meh camera
>no headphone jack
>last year's spec
>only 3000 mah
>high as fuck price
is this HTC's biggest failure to date?
>>
It looks like apples and samsungs autistic hiv-infected child
>>
>>59062377
HTC has been ripping off other companies for years, man. Nothing new here. The second screen is the biggest gimmick ever, coming from a V10 owner.

Also
> no headphone jack
This needs to stop. We get Apple pulled a pretty funny prank lol, but these other companies need to quit pulling the same shit and stop being fucking Apple fanboy phones.

I wish Android would go back to the ideology that "We're not an iPhone, we're better!!!" and stop trying to be them. Tim Cuck needs to be lynched or burned alive, or drowned for his shit.
>>
>>59062377
he doesnt want to GO and watch movie with JEROME TYLOR MCKEK
>>
>>59062377
This isn't real, is it?
>>
>>59062377
camera looks like it's off a OnePlus 3
>>
File: 1486081015807.png (2MB, 1619x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1486081015807.png
2MB, 1619x1040px
>>59062377
What a fucking joke.
>>
>>59062518
The more Android OEMs copy iPhones the more they'll crash and burn to the ground. People choose Android phones because they aren't iPhones, so turning them into a shitty iPhone knockoff won't go far at all except rake in fanboys who eat up literal shit.
>>
10 successor when
>>
>>59066089
>>
>>59065693
tbqh, all square camera look the same
>>
>>59066089
Normies but androids because they can't afford an iPhone.
>>
HTC stopped being good in what, 2012/13? Who cares.
>>
>>59067190

With the SE out at the price that it is, your opinion is invalid
>>
>>59062377
>only LG can have 2 screens
>Only samsung can use glass

And I thought applefags were pad.
>>
>>59062418
It looks like every fucking smartphone released in the last 2 years.
>>
Looks better than any Samsung or LG phone
>>
>>59062518
I have the v20 I find the second screen very useful anon
Did you customize it to your liking anon ?
>>
>>59068996
Not him, but what do you use it for?
>>
>>59062377
HTC are the next BlackBerry. Complete blindness to the fact they are not the company they once were. They think they can just put out any old shite, charge ultra-premium prices and it will still sell.

They won't get it until their company shrivels into nothingness
>>
>>59069146
You can have tabs of your most used apps so just swipe the top screen and it's there, contacts, if you're playing music there's a window for that, to pause next etc, even with Spotify. Widgets too, easy access to flashlight and what not. Just a lot quicker to get to most often used settings.
If I'm at the gym and someone is doing some retarded shit I can get my snapchat out really fast etc
>>
>>59062377
>rip off Apples camera bump
>>
>>59062377
>watch movie with Jerome

topkek
>>
>watch movie with jerome

BLACKED
>>
>>59069343
Pretty neat. Thanks
>>
>>59062377
I just want a flagship made out of plastic or something easy to grip for once so I can fucking hold my phone
This is why I like the Lumia line
>>
>>59062377
>rip off Samsung design with back glass
They weren't even the fucking first to do glass on the back. Apple, Sony, LG, Samsung, and I'm pretty sure even HTC at one on one of their mid-range phones had glass-backed devices.

Are you fucking high or stupid?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.