[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello people, I just got a check for $800+ and I want to buy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (8KB, 266x189px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 266x189px
Hello people, I just got a check for $800+ and I want to buy a new labtop.
I'm willing to spend around $600
For processor dual-core and between i5 and i7
2.35Ghz or more
8Gb of ram and 1Tb of storage on hard drive
Any suggestions?
>>
>>59051254
Is anyone here?
>>
>>59051539
no
>>
thinkpad X220

Now leave
>>
>>59051254
Wait for the savior Advanced Micro Devices is gonna have so many cores, so many, your going to be rendering 3D models while playing the latest Skyrim all the while crunching Big Data for your Mr. Boss. He going to be like dayyyum Mikey you got the best cores absolutely the best in the world. So many cores, more cores then threads and let me tell you these things will be run on AAA batteries they just sip power, lowest power usage by half. That money you'll save on mains use? Your Boss gonna give that back to as a bonus. Shit half these cores generate surplus power so your already making money. They only cost? Time. You just gotta wait. You just gotta hang in there. The world is about to change and all you need to do is believe. I'm tellin ya kid things a re different this time people listened to us on here on g and we changes the World.
>>
Look on shopineer or whatever other side you prefer. But note that if you are from any other country than the United states of McDonalds, you might have trouble getting the laptops from amazon due to shipping restrictions. Hence you might rather look on websites from your country that specify on comparing prices.
>>
>>59051254
New Gen Thinkpad 13 is pretty comfy. (The windows version)
>>
>>59051254
don't expect to get any help here
but I guess I should tell you what is most important is the ram and hard drive everything else on a laptop you can eventually upgrade
>>
File: 1485845989109.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
1485845989109.png
55KB, 217x190px
>>59051690
/thread
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.