[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>EVGA 1070s shipped without thermal pads and have massive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

>EVGA 1070s shipped without thermal pads and have massive heat issues
>half of MSI 1070s have Samsung memory and work fine, the other half have Micron memory and don't, no way to know which you got until you order
>Gigabyte 1070s have driver problems

Who does that leave that's making reliable 1070s? ASUS? I'm having the card brought in from the States but I don't actually live there and there's no easy way to replace it or send it back if it turns out to be faulty. I really need it to be right the first time. Who do you recommend, /g/?
>>
gigabyte is the best
>>
>>59050068
I got asus strix 1070 and no problems, amazing card
>>
>>59050068
Inno3D iChill is the actual best version this time
>>
>>59050572
Guess I'll go with the Strix and pray then.
>>
>>59050172
This I haven't had any trouble with 1070 g1
>>
>>59050068
>>EVGA 1070s shipped without thermal pads and have massive heat issues

That's changed, they started adding thermal pads to them around November. Most new ones have them now.
>>
>>59050580
>Inno3D
What chinc shit is that?
>>
>>59051957
According to Amazon/Newegg reviews it's still a crapshoot and even if you order now you might get shipped one of the old ones.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.