[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

apparently sandisk stopped making these and the ones that are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 81biig9k52L._SL1500_.jpg (104KB, 1500x1458px) Image search: [Google]
81biig9k52L._SL1500_.jpg
104KB, 1500x1458px
apparently sandisk stopped making these and the ones that are out on the market have been hiked in price.

is there any worthwhile alternative?
>>
same, been looking for one but no one ever has a suggestion
>>
Fiio m3.
>>
The ruizu X02 is the cheapest option. MicroSD, cheap.
The default software is ass though, no rockbox support, and the AGPTEK firmware isn't a large improvement.
It works though. Great battery life (like 80 hours or something)

Then there's the
XDuoo X2 and X3
The X3 has beta rockbox support, but battery life on rockbox there isn't too good.

Apart from this just getting a generic piece of shit is another option.
>>
https://xiph.org/flac/links.html#hardware
>>
File: 1414346871363.jpg (58KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1414346871363.jpg
58KB, 600x600px
A phone.
>>
File: 81FeDl2ezBL._SL1500_.jpg (274KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
81FeDl2ezBL._SL1500_.jpg
274KB, 1500x1500px
>>59044715
I have this. It's decent besides the 4000 song limit. Still better than the newer SanDisk mp3 players.
>>
>>59044828
REEEEE!!! what is up with these prices?

>>59044909
one complaint in the reviews was that you could not fast forward through songs which is kind of a put off.

>>59044838
would rather keep my phone and music player separate so that i get more time between charges.
>>
>>59044928
Music barely uses any battery life. Jesus fuck you people are terrible.
>>
>>59044928
I don't know that person was talking about then because you can fast forward. The only issue is its a bit slow. It's okay for a 5 minute song but not for something like an audiobook.
>>
>>59045027
No idiot, I like listening to music all the time . If I do tiwtter and music that phone is dead
>>
>>59045027
we don't all want to carry our phones to the gym, running, or studying among others.

plus, the output isn't necessarily the greatest from phones
>>
>>59045089
What if your parents die and you don't have your phone on hand to get the call?
>>
>>59045109
it can wait.
>>
I have 2 phones.

iPhone 4s for iMessage and music. Plus it has email, which is nice for if my Nexus 5x dies.
>>
>>59045068
Get a better phone that's not 5 years old.
>>
>>59045109
They're already dead why the fuck does it matter whether I pick up the phone or not?
>>
>>59044715
iPod with an SSD
>>
>>59044755
Can it read ape files? Also, is the ui really that bad? I'm wondering to buy one of these.
>>
>>59044715
Really?
I bought one years ago as a backup when my main player broke,
then I kept it in a drawer ever since I fixed it.

What should I do with it?
>>
>>59047277
The UI works, but functionality is poor.
Not sure about ape files, but it can do flac, ogg and most of the hipster ones.
>>
I have an near mint clip + thats hardly been used
Any takers?
>>
Good, time to sell my Clip+ for a huge markup. All according to keikaku.
>>
I suggest to take a look at the Fiio DMPs ...
>>
>>59044744

Bought one to replace my dead clip zip. No, UI is next to unusable.

>doesn't even allow to repeat folders
>>
I thought my 6 year old clip+ was dying. the headphone jack was fucked, but it miraculously came back from the dead and is fine again.
>>
>>59044838
Go for a 10km run with your phone in your pocket and tell me how that goes.
>>
>>59048158
>/g/ average user
>running for 10km
>implying anybody here is able to reach his kitchen without panting
>>
>>59045068
actually fucking show us this happening. on any modern phone OS music playback uses a very low power background service that barely impacts battery life at all. with the screen off you shouldn't notice a difference playing music vs doing nothing. only difference will be if you use a streaming service, obviously, which keeps the radio awake.
>>
>>59048224
No need to project your inability to get up without a forklift on the rest of the board.
>>
>>59048281
>HURRR PROJECTING

Triggered.
>>
>>59048292
>lol he replied he's totally triggered guise
Nice meme. >>>/b/ack to your containment board.
>>
>>59048306
>trigglypuff keeps posting
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.