[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Makes arguably the worst iPhone in history. >Makes a pointless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

>Makes arguably the worst iPhone in history.
>Makes a pointless touchbar in latest Macbook.
>Continues to cut features from latest products.
>Continues to lie to customers.
>Has lower mobile sales than competition.
>Generates largest revenue in 2016.

HOW?! Have we failed as a species?
>>
>>59042225
>HOW?! Have we failed as a species?
Not at all, the population of people with the gay gene is like 1% out of the entire human race.
>>
You forget how much profit Apple makes per sale and how much of a cult they have.

Loads of people complained about iPhone 7's lack of a headphone jack, then went down to the Apple store to buy one. Loads of people pointed out that the touchbar is a shitty replacement for function buttons, then bought the Macbook because they want to fit in with the other uni retards who bought them. Apple has proven time and again that they can turn a profit from practically anything, and these last few years prove it.
>>
>tax rate of 25.5 percent

that's fucking lower than me. I wish I had record profits.
>>
most of the points you listed are them cutting corners and spending less to make a profit. you literally answered your own question
>>
>>59042225

Even the biggest Macfags will tell you that the iPhone 7 is shit.

What the fuck.

O well, i guess it gives Apple even less incentive to add features.
>>
>>59042225
the MacBook Pro 2016 wasn't out in Q3, the main drive for sales was the Apple Watch and iPad Pro (with 100USD pencil and 150USD keyboard)
>>
>>59042264
>loads of people complained
if it truly bothered them, they would have not purchased it.
>>
Not enough central planning. The free market doesn't work.
>>
>>59042225
Because applefags will eat up anything Apple shits out
Allthough even they think that the new Macbook and iphone are shit
Give it until the next Macbook and iphone, then you will see them start to lose money
>>
>>59042322

That's exactly my point though, they complain but still keep buying Apple shit because they refuse to use anything non-Apple.
>>
>>59042322
not about the phone, but the touchbar MacBook Pros are the most returned apple item currently. people don't like it.
>Source: I work at GS and have to test and rebox this shit
>>
>>59042279
That's a dumb point of view. I can make a laptop made of cardboard to cheap out, I'll sell 0 units though. They removed a 0.5c headphone jack and added a proprietary haptic feddback module, there's no way this was made to cheap out.
>>
>>59042418
>spend extra $2 on phone
>Make earbuds $130 more expensive
It's like you can't do math
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.