[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most lightweight laptop that you can do some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: jhggfghj.jpg (9KB, 672x330px) Image search: [Google]
jhggfghj.jpg
9KB, 672x330px
What's the most lightweight laptop that you can do some work on (text editor, browsing and beginner level programming) taking the apple jew out of the equation?
No really, appleniggers fuck off, here in spain apple craps are incredibly expensive.
>>
Xiaomi Air
>>
macbook 12 inch is pretty good its gonna get an update soon too
>>
>>59023163
macbook
>>
>>59023163
The 12" macbook would honestly be the best laptop for that. I don't know if it's just Mac OS Sierra but it works great with a core m processor compared to the windows alternative UX305CA which stutters a whole lot.

Like what >>59023176 said, the xiaomi air is probably the best laptop for that, but I would get the i5 and GTX 940x variant. My experience with a core m3 in windows isn't the best and huge performance increase with the $200 USD difference.
>>
>>59023727
isn't the xiaomi air i5 the renamed 7th gen m5?
>>
>>59023163
I would suggest a Macbook Air.
>>
>>59023163
I'm guessing you're asking about new hardware. In that case, Chromebook. Lenovo N22 is a good cheap one.

If you don't mind used, search for an old netbook.
>>
>>59023163
ASUS F556UA-AB32, upgrade the ram. It's such a sexy name too.
>>
>>59023491
>>59023514
>>59023765
You pieces of shit fuck off

>>59023835
Looks good, there's a 13'' version? Why upgrade ram though, I would upgrade hardrive first, that thing is slow.
>>
>>59023960
Calm down. How about the 13 inch Macbook Pro?
>>
>>59023163
>lightweight laptop

just work out you fucking lazy shits

I swear, people complain about having to carry around a 3kg laptop for twenty minutes

jesus christ
>>
>>59024098
kek

good point
>>
Thinkpad x1 carbon is a feather weight and great when you remove the windows bloat.
>>
>>59023163
Prolly some plastic chromebook
>>
>>59023176
for how much they stuffed into the package, im not upset, but the battery life on that thing is horrible for what it was advertised to be averages around 4-5 hours.
>>
File: pol was right.jpg (107KB, 890x876px) Image search: [Google]
pol was right.jpg
107KB, 890x876px
>>59023163
I'm a simple man.
I see a negative remark about jews and niggers outside of /pol/.
I upvote.
>>
>>59025532
9fag tier comment

Neck yourself
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.