[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>implying Ryshit will cut into the 99% share that Intel has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

>implying Ryshit will cut into the 99% share that Intel has
>implying the so-called "leaked" benches are real
>implying AMD won't still be considered the poorfag CPU option that will break in a year
>>
tick-tock-tock-tock-panic
>>
>>59020933
Wait, I screwed that up.

It's tick-tock-optimization-optimization-panic
>>
>>59020903
There is literally no downside if AMD's CPUs become competitive again.

All fanboys should drink a whole container of bleach. This board would be so much more bearable.
>>
>>59020903
Intel is getting shit rekt, if the performance is ANYWHERE NEAR WHERE it is said to be, with the power consumption they claim, intel will start losing server market share.
WHY you may ask?
Because running 100 CPUs pulling 2/3 the power for the same performance means they pay a much lower power bill to keep the company running, AMD's yields are apparently FANTASTIC so they can charge less because they get more CPUs per wafer.
>>
>>59020903
How CPU tech will be for the next 50 years

One company will be dominate,but being using the same architecture for 10 years,Until the competitor makes a better arch,thus forcing them from the 10 year same arch phase to make a new arch.

aka intel will now be forced to make a new arch instead of just making the same one "better"
>>
>>59021628
Show me some OEM contract leaks

Nah you can't, only getting hyphy ova two scummy websites and their amd fanfic
>>
I swear intel is behind the "leaks". Just to disappoint the shit out of everyone on launch day.
>>
>>59020903
Intel is so fucked. They have 5+ years of absolutely ASS-RAPING the fuck out of consumers priced into their stock. They can't not ream us without losing tons of money.
>>
>>59020903
>he does it for free
>>
>>59021726

It worked well for Nvidia to false flag the shit out of Polaris.
>>
>>59021692
except intel didnt make a new arch, they just went back to their old shit when they finally gave up on the p4.

intel has had one failure after another while amd has far more hits than misses.
>>
File: 1487524017762.png (234KB, 800x612px) Image search: [Google]
1487524017762.png
234KB, 800x612px
>>59020903
>>
>>59021767
the hype of fanboys wrecked polaris launch, not nvidia
>>
PENTIUM III
E
N
T
I
U
M

I
I
I
>>
>>59022930
I don't know if wrecked is the right word since AMD did post good revenue the quarter after launching it.
>>
>>59022930

>What's a false flag?

The post.
>>
>>59023226
with wrecked i mean hyping it so fucking mcuh that people actually believed it would go head to head with 1080
>>
>>59024161
literally no one thought that
>>
>>59024192
then you didn't saw the thread like i did.. the raving age of singularity benchmaks back then
>>
>>59024210
why would anyone think that one rx 480 would go head to head with the 1080 when raja showed 2x 480 going head to head with the 1080 in AoS?
>>
>>59024239
because people kept telling things like

IMMATURE DRIVERS, FURTHER DX12 FEATURES, MUH FINEWINE
>>
I don't give a shit form who, but we need some competition to drive the industry forward, or at least to drive it forward at a faster pace.
>>
>>59021700
>rollmike
You fell for a troll thread on /pol/ and don't realize your name persists between threads. Why should we take you seriously?
>>
>>59021700
>AMD showed a bench on blender of it being 10% faster than the 6900k at 3.4ghz, no boost
>Intel employees has said its competitive
>intel """""15%"""""" gains starting to catch up to them

Jim Shitwrecker Keller wrecked some intel shit again
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.