[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have the Anti-Adblock Killer | Reek "filter" enabled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Window Capture.png (351KB, 2539x1676px) Image search: [Google]
Window Capture.png
351KB, 2539x1676px
>have the Anti-Adblock Killer | Reek "filter" enabled in uBO's 3rd party list
>have the Anti-Adblock Killer | Reek script for Tampermonkey
>this cucking website still detects uBO
The fuck now?
>>
Stop using websites that block adblockers
>>
>>59017288
I actually put off using adblockers for years, but popups were becoming more and more frequent on the sites i'm using
>>
https://github.com/gorhill/uBlock/issues/1271

>Try: blockadblock.com##script:inject(bab-defuser.js).

>The point of uBO is not to defeat proofs of concept like this, it's to defeat the real use cases. It's why I won't add this filter to the stock filters.
>>
File: output.png (26KB, 587x534px) Image search: [Google]
output.png
26KB, 587x534px
#rekt
>>
>>59017288
that's pretty cool, it works even with scripts disabled, it'll help me find sites to never visit again without having to enable js
>>
>>59017288
There's a difference between <detect adblocker> and run through <adblockers>
Most sites can detect the adblocker but most can't run through it and still show ads.
That asshole just showed you that it can see your adblocker, and most sites that refuse to show shit just cause you have adblocker are assholes
>>
>>59017288
Does anyone even buy that cunt's script? i've never seen any site show that crap.
The only ones i can't get to work with adblock/scriptblocker are forbes and NYT but only cause they demand cookies.
>>
>>59017405
it "works" with scripts disabled because there's a <div> in there that fades in after 10 seconds via css. If you had scripts enabled and no adblocker, a script would delete that <div>.
>>
>>59017303
Don't you mean "Stop using websites that block adblocker blockers?
>>
>>59017288
Just delete it with uBO's element picker. I just tested it and it works flawlessly.
>>
>Not using a hosts file to block advertising

Keep getting cucked
>>
>>59017668
>it "works" with scripts disabled because there's a <div> in there that fades in after 10 seconds via css
>fake loading times for people who lack javascript
Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>59020692
blockadblock script would detect that because it is
a) a script running from the host domain, so it won't be blocked by the hosts file
b) it tries to connect to some advertising domains to test your adblocking

Hosts file blocking alone is not the answer. In fact, you are even more cucked by scripts like blockadblock if you only use hosts file blocking because you have no way to easily circumvent it.
>>
OK, so here is a fix that prevents the "Block Adblocker" page from loading. Use this browser addon http://tampermonkey.net/ (you can get it from Google Extentions if you use Chrome) along with this script https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/735-anti-adblock-killer-reek which will prevent the Block Adblock pages from loading and you can view the content.

If you like you can use this site (below) to test if your adblock / Ublock has been detected. (Click on the Check box to see results)

https://fuckadblock.sitexw.fr/blockadblock/

All the best.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.