[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that Windows users are saving lives while lin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (2MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1500x1000px
Daily reminder that Windows users are saving lives while linux users killing people.

Today is your first day to save the world, buy Windows and support Bill.

http://www.businessinsider.com/bill-gates-infographic-2012-1
>>
>>59015432
why are you not linking to the original source
>>
>>59015432
>Rockefeller
>Warren Buffet

OH MY.
>>
>>59015432
Bill has nothing to do with Windows.
>>
>>59015472
He is a shareholder faggot
>>
gee i wonder how much bill had to pay them to write a pro article in favor of him
seeing as how the mainstream media only writes non-slanderous articles toward people that pay them and negative articles about everyone else it really makes me wonder why the fuck you'd bother posting this unless you're brain dead about how journalism works now a days
>>
He's just doing it to lower his taxes.
>>
>>59015951
who cares why he does it, he is saving lives.
>>
>>59015954
it's almost like if he didn't hoard a significant portion of all the wealth in the world to himself billions of other people could afford to do it themselves
>>
>>59015954
Roaches and monkeys. 1 life saved with 4700$. He could invest it in anti cancer research or something, not playing the white knight after being the worst capitalist pig under the sun.
>>
>>59016033

he is better than richard stallfag
>>
>>59017559
In what way?

Richard Stallman is a philosopher who very accurately described the natural progression of nonfree software and slavery.

All bill cuck did was perpetuate various failed third world nations that will collapse when the aid money disappears
>>
>>59016033
he actually does, IIRC... but only because its profitable, of course. and they are not really giving a lot of money
>>
India Kicks Out Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation - #NewWorldNextWeek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnP87e76kdw
>>
Buying a stairway to heaven.
>Cunt will burn forever.
>>
>>59019167
Its because Bill caught taking shit in the toilet
>>
>>59019196
if only, desu
>>
>>59015432

damn the faggot who made the infographic is really damn good at SEO i must say

only fags who know what im talking about will get it
>>
>>59017609
Richard Stallman is a faggot
>>
>>59015432
It says he gave vaccines away.
How is that "saving lifes"?
Surely he saved some, but did they account every person who got vaccinated a saved life?
I bet most of those wouldn't even have gotten the illness.
>>
>>59022102
Who cares who got the vaccines, the idea is Bill giving away medicine for free
>>
>>59015432

he's saving a ton of african niggers, and they're all moving to yurop

you're welcome yurop, kek
>>
>>59022120
As an European, I already get free healthcare.
>>
>>59022132
Yea but your government cant cure your autism, we are talking about africa and other poor countries here
>>
>>59022146
Thank you, I will buy Windows 10 now
>>
>>59015954
Instead of wasting money to corrupt governments, he could instead spend it on disease research to help not just our country, but third world countries indirectly.
>>
File: 1487166585678.jpg (47KB, 559x324px) Image search: [Google]
1487166585678.jpg
47KB, 559x324px
>>59015432
>http://www.businessinsider.com/bill-gates-infographic-2012-1
Nice seeing all the haters playing it down.

He deserves an awful lot of credit, but charity and thirld-word aid (in massive scale) is not what your average internet manchild appreciates, basically. Good is not edgy and so on.
>>
>>59022128
Fuck of to /pol/, kiddo.
>>
>saving 6 million lives
>6 million
oy vey
>>
>>59022307
spotted the mohammed
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.