[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been using casper to anonymously save snaps but it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: exported_4_square_300.png (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
exported_4_square_300.png
26KB, 300x300px
I've been using casper to anonymously save snaps but it hasn't been functioning properly lately. Is there a better alternative app?
>>
>>59011708
thank you
>>
until casper 2.0 comes out you'll have to make a new account. its likely that account will eventually stop working in which case you'll have to make another accout. snapchat implemented a new security features that makes it difficult for the current version of casper to work around.
if you dont want to deal with that then look into snapprefs
>>
>>59011938
alright, thanks
>>
If you have an Android just get a screen recording app like Rec and screenshot the video
>>
>>59012444
its not the same you dingus
>>
just take a picture of the screen with another camera or phone.
>>
>>59011938
Im guessing that has to do with rooting? I cant get my head around that shit, a lot of lingo. Is there an idiots guide
>>
Why the fuck do you need to save snaps?

Jesus fuck. Fuck off.
>>
>>59012544
Jerking off.
>>
>>59012563
Then take screen shots like the stupid pathetic faggot that you are.
>>
>>59012544
Masturbating
>>
>>59012544
Beating my meat
>>
>>59012544
Choking my chicken
>>
>>59012535
just stick to casper junior
>>
>>59011693
Snapprefs is the way to go.
>>
>>59011693
Snapprefs is pretty much better. You will most likely not get banned for using it and it integrates with Snapchat, so you can save snaps through Snapchat itself
>>
>>59011693
pervet kill yourself faggot , sotp fapping to women and catfishing and go to the gym and workout and actulaly get real women
>>
>using snapchat
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.