[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>my university is running a 'girls in tech' competition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.png (25KB, 622x327px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
25KB, 622x327px
>my university is running a 'girls in tech' competition
>giving away 250 "coding PCs" (whatever the fuck that means) to female comp sci students
>funded with comp sci student tuition and student levis

I've never given a shit about 'muh feminist agenda' but holy shit this grinds my gears
>>
>>59008158
i wish i could fuck underaged thai ladyboys but im too autistic to get past the pimp
>>
>>59008158
>>
>>59008158
would you feel better if the "coding PCs" were libreboot thinkpads and the competition was open to lady boys?
>>
>>59008158
Throw shit, say it's discrimination, start shit on social media, go to local press and tell that they don't allow non binary niggers, fuck yea start a small movement go protest and say they are CIA niggers that they don't allow non binary niggers into tech, say they should code in HolyC and install templeOS and compile gentoo in their free time and if they still don't allow boys then email Richard Stallman and ask to do s talk about free software and GNU/Linux and ask Terry Davis to do a Q&A live on campus.
>>
File: 1482246198275.jpg (14KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1482246198275.jpg
14KB, 500x375px
>>59008158
start a press wheel, they can't keep getting away with this shit. "coding PCs" are bottom of the barrel atom processors or i3s but that's still 250 of those shitboxes they bought for other people with your money.
>>
>>59008158
>put on some makeup
>stuff some of them lemons life gave you under your shirt
>go to event
>claim to be gender fluid
>get free computer
>install gentoo
>>
File: 1478875346882.png (187KB, 394x423px) Image search: [Google]
1478875346882.png
187KB, 394x423px
Same shit happens in my university.
>women society
>women union
>women only events
>women only competitions
I will admit I got triggered so much I was about to make a "Gentlemen's Society" where only guys would be allowed. A place for vulnerable men to hide from the clitoral oppression.
>>
>>59008158
>walk in normally
>claim you're a woman
>they can't do anything because according to them gender is a social construct
>>
What type of competition are we talking about?
>>
>>59008158
Theres not much you can do about the current.
But take pictures of any info about this event and post them online.

If you dont leave a trail of shit like this for people to find it will just keep happening.
>>
>>59008158
Better get used to it, OP.
But at least they're still teaching you, right?
>>59010666
Hey Satan, have you heard of Freemasonry?
It's full of old people but it's a men-only thing, I think there is one for younger people though.

Also some university frats are for men-only but it's for partybrahs.

And I'm also wondering why /g/ never cares about these kind of thing, is it rms' communism?
>>
>>59008158
>>59010666
Jesus, what is wrong with your universities? Our university has women events but everyone is invited, bit you'll probably look like a sperg unless you go with your girlfriend.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.