[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying to Jailbreak an iphone i've found. Is there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 2014_10_16_57_iphone5.e0d57[1].jpg (15KB, 356x205px) Image search: [Google]
2014_10_16_57_iphone5.e0d57[1].jpg
15KB, 356x205px
I'm trying to Jailbreak an iphone i've found.
Is there any way to find out what ios it's running on? I've already reset it to factory specs.
But it's locked to an unknown operator so I can't get out of the start screen when I start the phone.
>>
Give it back, Jamal.
>>
File: 0FUmLS5.jpg (14KB, 747x525px)
0FUmLS5.jpg
14KB, 747x525px
Return it you crypto nog
>>
Tyrone ... give it back.
>>
Shlomo, you can't just take the goyim's things. you need to use advanced methods.
>>
GIVE IT BACK YOU FUCKING
FUCKING
FUCKING
NIGGER
>>
All memeing and joking aside, you do know what you're doing is a felony, right? Like a real life felony.
>>
>>59005787

I was under the impression that Jailbreaking was legal?
At least where I'm from.
Also It's not a stolen phone, so with that in mind I don't believe it's a felony.
>>
give it back jamal
>>
>>59005708
Contact Cellebrite. If your pockets are deep enough, they can help
>>
filename
>>
>>59005708
If you can't unlock it there no way you can jailbreak it. You needed to remove the passcode and find my phone
>>
>>59005708
i've reported your IP to the local internet police
>>
Return the device Muhammad.
>>
>>59006159
>Cellebrite

Any chance they could decrypt a locked hard disk?
a friend of mine died and they've been trying to access it for a year now, but without the password is impossible of course.
>>
>>59007571
no offense, but if they had their hard drive encrypted, then it's encrypted for a reason.

They want privacy. Who knows why, but respect their wish.
>>
>>59007756
He was writing a book, and uploading on that drive pictures from his last trip.

He had already shared a batch of them when he had the time to process them, the rest is just stuck there
>>
>>59005708
dont listen to these fucking normies, they dont help and they wont help because they dont know, first what iphone is it 5, 4?
>>
FUCK OFF TYRONE

YOU POST THIS SHIT EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY
>>
>>59005708
Give it back Jamal
>>
File: angry duck.jpg (152KB, 793x595px) Image search: [Google]
angry duck.jpg
152KB, 793x595px
>>59005708
You can't jailbreak it when it's iCloud locked. I know how to remove the locks but it's very difficult and requires a working non-iCloud locked iPhone of the same model and tools that I know you don't have. We get niggers like you posting these threads like once a week, each one as fruitless as the last. Why do you stupid fuckers insist on asking here? We're not Apple support, are we? Sell it for parts or give it back, Shaqquanian.
>>
>>59005787
No you retard, jailbreaking is not a felony. You've been filtered, braindead sack of shit tripfaggot. Unironically kill yourself.
>>
>>59009038
that shit's actually possible? even on the latest ios versions? i work at customer service for a AASP and know of no hacks at all (regardless of difficulty)
>>
>>59008732
The reason why it's dead is because alongside the fact that it gets flooded with other stupid questions that dont go in /sqt/ there are these types of threads that pop up again and again because people like stealing phones after it's been said over and over that you can't get past it when it's icloud locked or w.e

So just go to the apple store and return it jamal.
>>
>>59005727
fpbp
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.