[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A professor convinced me to go to a school sponsored hackathon.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: normies.jpg (141KB, 900x450px) Image search: [Google]
normies.jpg
141KB, 900x450px
A professor convinced me to go to a school sponsored hackathon. What should I be prepared for?
>>
Not pizza, since the order website requires nonfree javascript.
>>
>>59002095
>website
>not calling and ordering delivery
It's almost like you don't live in the 1990s.
>>
>>59002107
>using a portable botnet
>>
>>59002116
>portable botnet
>not a landline
once again, it's almost like you fucks don't live in the 90s.
>>
>>59002116
>using a stationary botnet
>>
>>59002135
>have $700 freedoms machine
>forced to use $50 phone instead
>>
>>59002150
where in a university do you pay $50 for a fuckin' landline?
>>
>>59002173
>phones are free for universities
>>
>>59002184
>phones are free
They're cheap, I'll tell you that.
>>
>>59002193
>missing the point this much
>can't use a general purpose computer to order pizza in freedom
>>
>>59002079
My brother went to several hackathons. He stopped though because, while it was fun to hang out with friends, travelling somewhere and staying up for hours on end to code some useless shit for the competition was not worth it eventually.
>>
>>59002202
This whole argument of ordering pizza online vs over-the-phone started with
>Not pizza, since the order website requires nonfree javascript.
and you've misdirected it to the point where it's a completely different argument.
>>
>>59002223
>the problem in the first post of a thread is the only relevant problem
>>
>>59002232
>Still fucking arguing about pizza
No wonder why /g/ has gone to shit.
>>
>>59002239
>eating isn't important
>>
>>59002239
Took us only one post to derail the thread.
>>
>>59002239
>The evolution of foodservice and communications technology over the last century to the point where you can order food over the internet/phone isn't technology
no wonder /g/ has gone to shit
>>
>>59002079
pedophiles.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.