[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /g/. I already posted on /r9k/ because my first thread was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: C1si1iRUoAAApHT.jpg (134KB, 1024x872px) Image search: [Google]
C1si1iRUoAAApHT.jpg
134KB, 1024x872px
Sup /g/.
I already posted on /r9k/ because my first thread was there. But why should I waste time right ? Lets make second one.
But the reason I am making this thread here is because you probably understand this a lot more.
If you want to know the whole story.
>>>/r9k/34958705
But the important part is this one.
So I need another help from you who use facebook.

As I already said in old thread.
There is feature that sends you e-mail that someone logged to your acc from another town or IP.
Is this enabled automatically ?
How do I make myself invisible in chat ?
"turn off chat" ? is that it ?
I also tried to use one acc with tor only.
It got deleted ofc.
But When I used it once or two times nothing happened, facebook only gave me advice to use my number.
So how should I do this robots.
Tor ? shitty VPN ? Same browser ?
Or am I OK just using my browser with my own IP. The point here is to be sneaky.
I plan to do this really late at night, but still I dont want her to find out next morning.
>>
>>59001615
sauce?
>>
>>59001681
>sauce?
elaborate
>>
>>59001697
He wants the source of that image. What is it from?
>>
File: 1483992375521.jpg (101KB, 571x578px) Image search: [Google]
1483992375521.jpg
101KB, 571x578px
>>59002251
Wish I knew.
>>
>>59001615
Well if you have her password, the best and easiest thing would be to try the same credentials on her email account and if they work, delete the email before she gets up in the morning. If you don't know her email, go through the 'forgot password' thing on facebook, and say 'send password to email.' Don't actually click send of course, but it should show you something like 'a****.b***@g****.c*.u* or something, so you can just guess because it's probably [email protected].

You want to mimic her normal activity. Tor will definitely, 100,000% send her a warning. You have to look as similar to her as possible.

If you want to try and avoid detection, do it from your own IP (maybe a public hotspot if necessary but if she's a normie she won't geolocate your IP) and do it somewhere near where she lives so that it doesn't make a red flag on facebook's warning system. Provided you're somewhere in the same area of the same country, you should be alright.

But MOST IMPORTANT - when you connect to a website, you send it your 'user agent,' which is basically a text string containing your browser and operating system. To avoid the warning system, you should have the same user agent as her. Put simply - you should use the same browser and operating system as her if you can. You could also get a 'user agent spoofer' browser extension which should let you paste whatever user agent you want in there (google for some user agent strings to use) and it will use that instead.

Finally, to make yourself invisible in chat, there's some specific link you can paste into a filter in an adblocker to block the server that you send 'read' receipts to, so you can read messages without a 'seen' message getting sent. Might be risky in case it doesn't work. There's probably a browser extension for this too, so google it.
>>
>>59002423
After doing all this, you may even fool her if she does get a warning. The warning contains the browser, operating system, device (phone/desktop) and location. If all of the ones in the warning are the same as hers, she'll think it was her.
>>
File: 1470656152069.jpg (81KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1470656152069.jpg
81KB, 768x768px
>>59002423
Thank you anon.
I was just testing it with different browsers, the thing is she used Iphone, which I dont have.
She is normie, and she is pretty stupid.
What I am scared of is that she will tell that she got THE notification to my friend. He will realize whats going on.
>>
>>59001615
LISTEN HERE, YOU FUCKER. Don't .you ever post a hot image like that without knowing the source of it! Alright?
I NEED TO KNOW! My penis is getting frustrated.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.