[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best phone in 200-450 euro range according to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: [email protected] (282KB, 600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
main-back@2x.png
282KB, 600x1200px
What's the best phone in 200-450 euro range according to you?
I got One Plus One 3 ranked as number 1, which I plan to buy (upgrade from water damaged LG G4 and old S5 with Cyanogen Mod and worst camera ever).

What phone is better? Why?
>>
>>58999818
I knew you shitheads had nothing better than the OP3t lol.
>>
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro for 200€
>>
BlackBerry Passport
>>
>>59000101
720p screen.
2 GB ram
Shitty camera.
May as well just use my s5 then...
>>
>>59000210
Different guy than you replied to but i have to ask, how is 720p unaccetable on a phone? The PPI is still vastly bigger than on your monitor even when considering how close it would be to your face compared to monitor.

And "2GB ram" What do people do with their smartphones that they require any more damn ram, hell i'm on some old LG L90 with 540p screen and 1GB of ram and it's smooth.
>>
>>58999818
op3 owner.

Awesome idol terminal for deresute and llsif.

But oxygenos sucks. It messes with input and adds latency. Battery life is also shorter on oxygen.

I build cm11 which I am happy with. I will move on to lineageos at some point... last I tried idols had issues with nougat.
>>
>>59000161
I was considering it.
1. How long does the battery last under usage?
2. Are there any good apps/app store?
>>
>>59000359
I use it moderately and it lasts about two days for me. As for app stores you've got BlackBerry World, Play Store, F-Droid
>>
>>59000210
Pro has 3GB ram
>>
I have the old OnePlus3 and it just werks, I have nothing to complain about other than the video recording quality which is absolute garbage though. But I have no friends or anything so I don't care about the camera at all.
>>
OP3t is the best phone I've ever had.

Waiting for the stable Lineage Os. Current build has camera problems.
>>
>>59000373
Thanks anon.
How long have you had it for though?
>>
>>59000613
About four months
>>
>>59000625
Nice. Thanks anon.
Best of luck with your Blackberry.
I will definitely get it because I am sick of my Shitsung Galaxy S6.
>>
>>59000657
No problem
>>
>>58999818
ZTE Axon 7.
5.5" 1440p screen
Fingerprint scanner
MicroSD
Dual front-facing speakers.
Plenty fast
Plenty of RAM
Camera is fine (and let's face it, how often do you REALLY use your phone as a camera compared to the benefit of not-shit speakers/screen?)
>>
>>59000258
I think the problem is that in 200€ price range you can get much better chinkphones than outdated as fuck RN3P. Zuk Z2 goes for around 160-170€ on sales and it's 1080p 4/64GB with 820 snapdragon. You actually have to be either retarded or terribly uninformed to buy 3GB RN3P in 2017.
If you are extreme poorfag then 2GB version is decent because it goes as low as 120€ on sales.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.