[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When do you immediately GTFO a page you were just in? I'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 5196g.gif (108KB, 484x209px) Image search: [Google]
5196g.gif
108KB, 484x209px
When do you immediately GTFO a page you were just in?

I'd say.. playing a video and then halfway some script activates that tells me to turn off my adblocker. Then I turn it off and it unnecessarily slows down my tiny dual core laptop, forcing me to use my larger i7 laptop to watch this video on.
>>
"Chrome PDF viewer is loading please wait..."
trying to make me wait for ads to load so they can get their 0.0001$ lmao
>>
>>58995475
What the fuck are you talking about you mongrel?
Block the anti-adblock script. What kind of cuck lets someone elce's code run around like that and dick down their browser? What's wrong with you?
>>
>>58995475

Oh boy! finally a thread i can participate in.
Well you might ask. What has this short introduction to do with anything?!
Listen .. i don't mean to brag buuuut i actually never ever end up on a website i have no intention to visit. How do i do that?! Well heh .. its fairly simply. I am really smart. I have this super set (google it if you dont know what a super set is) of websites i frequently visit and i just type them into my browser and then visit them. One i can recommend is techcrunch for example. I absolutely know what i am going to get when i visit the website so i know i dont have to worry. Common sense is my middle name. Learning how to efficiently use your time and browser is one of the most important skills i have learned from a young age. Im quite tech savvy if i say so myself. I couldn't even imagine how live would be if i had to worry about ending up on 'the wrong websites' on a daily basis. If you need some help i am here to give you guidance on your journey through the internet but don't offer me links. I am not someone who clicks on those.
>>
When it "requires" javascript, an account, or disabling ABP to view it.
>>
>>58995475
>autoplaying video
Inb4 not using no script

>Article is a top 10 list
>article has more than one page
>written by obvious retarded English major blogger scum
>>
>>58995523

People visit unfamiliar websites all the time, venturing out of the same repetitive websites everyday is how you get to a point where you end up on a site you didn't want to be, or on a site that was misleading. It's seriously not that unfathomable or something to judge someone over, I don't know why your head's exploding at it.
>>
>doesn't load near instantly
>fake news articles I I i. V
>>
>>58995475
>Log in or sign up to view this article
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.