[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>uses the internet >thinking changing his/her OS or browser

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

>uses the internet
>thinking changing his/her OS or browser will protect their privacy
>>
>>58993784
It does. Just because you are incompetent, doesn't mean everyone is like you.
>>
>his/her
>>
File: 1465777385316.png (96KB, 920x578px) Image search: [Google]
1465777385316.png
96KB, 920x578px
>>58993784
>>
>>58995198
Notice how I didn't mention Windows in my original post :^)

My point applies to anyone who switches from any OS to another. It could be from Mac OS to Ubuntu, or Ubuntu to Gentoo. Or Gentoo to Debian. If you use the internet, the NSA is tracking you.
>>
>shitposting
>thinks he's not just as retarded as the kid in his image
>>
Decentraleyes+uBO+SDing Cookies+Random Agent Spoofer

Enough for me.
>>
>>58995403

Nice b8
>>
Fuck you if you don't like the Internet.
>>
>>58993959
>thinking there's only two genders

Oy vey
>>
>>58993784
You can either
>be part of a botnet
or
>not be part of a botnet
>>
>obsessed about privacy to an unhealthy degree
I think it's because of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spotlight_effect
>>
>>58997106
The NSA is logging everything you do on the internet. It doesn't matter how secure your computer is when the servers they're communicating with are compromised.
>>
>>58997259
But that doesn't mean I need to let a private enterprise posses my data for financial gain if I don't have to.
>>
>>58993784
>OP
>thinks making fun of downs-syndrome people is funny
what a little edgemaster. isn't it past your bedtime little guy? Or did mom let you have a bottle of mountain dew and now you're up late shitposting?
>>
>>58997371
>assuming my timezone
It was 4:45pm when I posted that.
>>
>>58997391
so you had two bottles of mountain dew?
>>
>>58997407
Well, you're actually not wrong. I had one on my break (when I posted this thread), and when I ate dinner.
>>
>>58997454
you were a part of the birth of a new meme amigo
>>
>>58997276
but they do
at least ms does
most gov PCs worldwide use windows 10
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.