[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think if the pajeets were purged from Microsoft because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: gdfcxfg.png (489KB, 600x645px) Image search: [Google]
gdfcxfg.png
489KB, 600x645px
Do you think if the pajeets were purged from Microsoft because Trump pulls the H1-B visas, Microsoft would go back to the good old American made Win 98/XP quality and style? Would it be an improvement if Windows was American made?
>>
I doubt it. The management system in place in Microsoft is such that it doesn't really matter if no one speaks the same language. What you fail to see is that pajeets are merely the work force, and management is MS's true bane.
>>
>>58987431

>he thinks Trumps Immigration memes will affect high salary engineers at MS, Apple or any other big silicon valley tech meme company

they literally meet with Trump and talk about the future of tech and have a direct connection to the white house since the Reagan, Bush Sr, Clinton era

what drugs are you on OP?!
>>
>>58987431
>American quality
>good
>>
>>58987530
>pajeets
> highly paid
The only reason they get hired is because they are dirt cheap.
>>
>Win98 quality
Good one, OP.
Unless you're actually serious, in which case: fuck off, this board is 18+
>>
>>58987547
You are right. Why can't all goods be Euro tier where a VW can't drive without shaking like a crack addict because it's catalytic converter fucked up. Or better yet we should be like China and just put poison in our products.
>>
Microsoft was always shit
>>
>>58987431
>Would it be an improvement if Windows was American made?
I will be happy (I'm not american)
>>
>>58987637
But in quality of shit they are best therefore they are on the top of market
>>
>>58987604
All those sour GMO grapes.
>>
>>58987431
if MS can't hire cheap indian labor anymore then they'll be unable to reinvent the wheel so much, and they'll stop introducing useless ass functionality or expending their ecosystem aggressively.

the NEI mentality will slowly die out due to its infeasibility. they will inevitably start adopting and contributing to more and more FOSS projects, and the GPL will keep their EEE tendencies in check.
>>
test post
>>
>>58987713
They will release the same reskinned shit in the hope only their api will be used.
>>
>>58987431
They would hire more woman
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.