[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I've seen some shit on youtube that just seems unex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

So, I've seen some shit on youtube that just seems unexplainable at first, like webdriver torso, but most of these things either have reasonable or official explanations.
But now I've seen something I think /x/ has found out about, and am beyond confused.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSQxjB1Jdkw as one example, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iq1TK3I2vc as a video on the subject.
These all look like zero budget kids videos, some with tens of millions, if not hundreds of millions of views.
Some channels produce a number of these each day, almost if they were automated. The most sane thing I hear is that this is just a bunch of 3 year olds with tablets sitting and watching the same videos a hundred or so times, maybe playing related stuff with autoplay, but there are very few of these with adds, and some channels which keep making them on a near hourly basis with less than 1000 views each, yet they keep doing it.

As for the contents, nearly all of them use the same couple songs, just with the voices distorted slightly differently, and the sprites/resources changed around.
I can only believe these are automatically generated, maybe from a base set of resources.
But others are stranger, the same thing, tones of videos with randomly added characters, but done with 3d models.
Short of some sort of intelligence yet to be seen, I can't believe those are automated.

Is this the most bizarre numbers station seen to date?
A two way system, feedback being given by viewcount/times?
>>
>>58984436
Ad revenue farming
h3h3 has a few videos on it
>>
/co/ has all sorts of collections of shit like this. It's all just click-bait for kids.
>>
>>58984450
This makes the least assumptions, but I'm fucking dumbfounded that kids are just given tablets by their parents, and are let onto youtube without any supervision.
>>
>>58984476
You have no idea how lazy Millennial parents are.
>>
>>58984487
Now I'm just imagining the people I went to school with, having kids, and jobs, and just not fucking caring. I can't even grasp it, it's just too bizarre.
The occasional time I've had to look after kids (Other than for work) I've seriously wanted nothing more than to shove a tablet in their faces and yell at the parents for raising such annoying little self entitles cunts, I can imagine parents would feel the same.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.