[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>manage IT for a small NGO, most employees are lawyers who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0006.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0006.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>manage IT for a small NGO, most employees are lawyers who don't know jackshit about computers
>Clients are MacBooks, servers run on Linux, use Google Cloud for everything else
>Managing director is a hipster who insists on having an iPhone
>My explanations on how iPhones are overpriced, offer no dual SIM (important for us!) and have shitty Google integration get ignored because MUH iPhone
>Ordered myself an iPhone SE (with corporate money ofc lel) to "learn" these shitty devices
>Now typing this post on my iPhone

Seriously, iPhones are fucking trash. The only thing they've got going for them is the fact that none of them come with shitty processors, like some cheap lagdroids do. Aside from that, it's just a shitty, unintuitive experience AND I WANT MY MOTO G4 BACK. Fuck this shit.

>pic somewhat related, the camera is admittedly very good too
>>
>>58983675
>the camera is admittedly very good

Bad news for you OP ... that image sucks a dogs festering asshole.

Or, are you deliberately using an app to simulate a layer of KY jelly on your lens?
>>
>>58983675
>Iphones suck
>Buy iphone
>Still have to post about it.

This must be a fucking disease you people carry.
>>
>>58983711
beats the one on my moto g4
>>58983724
Yeah, well, it's not like I paid for it. If you had read my post you would know thos, faggot.
>>
iPhones are shit if you want a general-use computer in your pocket.
They're good if you want a phone that doesn't send all your personal data to China, Google, or both.

I realize this is a board full of autists who need to emulate PS3 games for a 15 minute bus ride (bing bing, yahoo!) but I personally like having something that isn't a Java-bloated POS that demands 6GB of RAM and still chokes
>>
>>58983675
Too bad the managing director makes 8x your salary and pays you to know how to do nerd shit huh? Jokes on him though he likes Mac, what an idiot!
>>
>>58983675
>dual SIM
POO
>>
>>58983675
Yoyr life sounds comfy t b h
>>
File: media_l_1641291.jpg (8KB, 250x299px) Image search: [Google]
media_l_1641291.jpg
8KB, 250x299px
>>58983918
>I realize this is a board full of autists who need to emulate PS3 games for a 15 minute bus ride (bing bing, yahoo!) but I personally like having something that isn't a Java-bloated POS that demands 6GB of RAM and still chokes
kek
>>
>>58985468
>>>58983918
>>I realize this is a board full of autists who need to emulate PS3 games for a 15 minute bus ride (bing bing, yahoo!) but I personally like having something that isn't a Java-bloated POS that demands 6GB of RAM and still chokes
>kek
Why does it matter to you how android is compiled? Like the OP said IPhones are fast because they have fast processors. These days applications get pre-compiled on android.

Your ram argument is also rubbish, Iphone users used to boast about their 500mb ram. But apple quickly found that does NOT suffice for multitasking so they added more ram.

And having more ram is never bad. The REAL issue about android is that Qualcomm Snapdragons have a monopoly for high end mobile processors and they are trash compared to any A- series of the apple processors.

I wish we had a more competent processor producer then quallcom.
>>
>>58985532
There's quite a bit of difference between 1 and 6 gbs of ram.
>>
File: still goes for the bike.gif (937KB, 294x224px) Image search: [Google]
still goes for the bike.gif
937KB, 294x224px
>>58983675
>>58985292

dumb kotposter
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.