[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sooo, after AMD drops ryzen and destroys i3-i5 in performance-price,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: endit.png (1MB, 862x590px) Image search: [Google]
endit.png
1MB, 862x590px
Sooo, after AMD drops ryzen and destroys i3-i5 in performance-price, obligating Intel to drop the fuck out of their prices, are people finally going to realize how shit having a monopoly is for the consumer?
>>
>>58981120
Fuck no they'll just blindly shill harder
>>
>>58981148
this, they'll hate AMD for showing that having Intel doesn't make em superior and start grasping at straws saying stuff like "well the logo looks ugly" or some shit to put it down
>>
Can't wait for the fallout on /g/ once zen is released :^)
>>
File: 1374846974978.jpg (92KB, 1024x719px) Image search: [Google]
1374846974978.jpg
92KB, 1024x719px
>>58981120
I don't believe this fake new... processor, fake processor, yes, will have Intel worried. Buy intel, buy quality. What are you? Anti-semitic?
>>
>>58981176
t. amd fag
>>
>>58981120

Intel will just pay some cash to Netflix so their 4k streaming only works with Intels version of SGX or whatever so the Intel shills can be like AMD BABBYS CAN'T EVEN WATCH DEAR WHITE PEOPLE IN 4K GIT REKT
>>
File: 8-inch-floppy.jpg (14KB, 430x319px) Image search: [Google]
8-inch-floppy.jpg
14KB, 430x319px
>>58981120
meh no one cares, and rightly so. x86 is showing it's age and there are other semiconductor companies more relevant to the mobile market, which is where the growth is.
>>
>>58981658

But not the money.

Server market alone is worth 13 billion a year. If AMD can crack that open, they'll be back.

Optane is so far SEVERELY underwhelming, throw in it's Intel proprietary BS and businesses aren't impressed at all.

If you think the consumer space has been milked, the server space has been pissed for a while at intel.
>>
>>58981148
You mean like how you amdfags will blindly shill harder once ryzen comes up, fails to deliver the hype you and your fellow marketers have built up for months on end and then try to tell everyone how it was always supposed to perform like shit? You know, kinda like you people did for every single one of AMD's fuckups since the bulldozer?
>>
>>58981910
This board is incredibly toxic. I just want a place where I can discuss technology with like minded individuals without the childish fanboyism and rampant abuse. Where else can I go? I'm sick of this place.
>>
>>58983596
Reddit, and I mean that sincerely
>>
File: 1480564658207.jpg (206KB, 665x999px) Image search: [Google]
1480564658207.jpg
206KB, 665x999px
>>58981120
No, they'll keep prices and naming the same, but increase cores.
so basically the i7 starts at 6 cores and the new i5 is now the previous 4c/8t i7.
They'll be praising Intel on offering more for the same price
and forgetting that they were being offered less for the same.

they'll still be retarded with "PAY MORE FOR UNLOCKED CLOCK"
what they'll do with the 8 core...who knows
>>
>>58981148
>>58981910
Brand loyalty is dumb.
I own a 4 year old i7 so at least I won't get any buyer's remorse if AMD delivers.
>>
>>58981467
I never understood why jews like to use the anti-semite label, considering semites are just arabs
>>
>>58983596
Jokes on you, fanboyism is worse everywhere else.
The reason being that everywhere else has more mechanisms for enforcing groupthink and circlejerking, but here, if you have a contrasting opinion everyone else just has to put up with it.
>>
>>58981120
End of life entertainment scenario
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.