[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the deal with Sprint, they have really good prices

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: sprint.png (3KB, 310x162px) Image search: [Google]
sprint.png
3KB, 310x162px
What is the deal with Sprint, they have really good prices

does their coverage suck or something?

what are they cdma or gsm?
>>
they are LTE whatever that means
>>
>>58979007
https://www.whistleout.com/CellPhones/Guides/BYO-phones-how-to-take-your-phone-to-another-carrier
>>
>>58979007
Sprint and Verizon are CDMA and their phones usually only work on their networks (I'm not sure about Apple stuff). ATT and Tmobile are GSM and thus can be used on any GSM network in the world as long as the antenna can pick up the right band.

There are exceptions to the rules though. Like Google's Fi network uses special sim cards that switch between Sprint and Tmobile. Fi is only available on 3 or 4 phones though.
>>
How is Sprint's coverage? Is it as good as att or Verizon?
>>
>>58979953
They've added more towers and their 4g is supposed to be running the newest equipment but att and verizon probably still have more towers and thus better coverage.
>>
>>58979953
It is 100% dependent on where you live.
>>
>>58979979
>They've added more towers and their 4g is supposed to be running the newest equipment but att and verizon probably still have more towers and thus better coverage.

thanks anon, just trying to figure out what the catch is because their prices are so good
>>
>>58979987
>It is 100% dependent on where you live.

i live in the south in a rural area
>>
>>58979953
Depends on where you live/work but my experience with sprint is that they were absolutely awful. Terrible service, terrible policies
>>
>>58979992
That's just what actual competition looks like. The FCC stopped ATT from gobbling up T-Mo and T-Mo and Sprint have been putting in work.
>>
>>58980013
When I was stationed at Ft Bragg Sprint was my best option by far. Not that rural but still...
>>
>>58980015
>Depends on where you live/work but my experience with sprint is that they were absolutely awful. Terrible service, terrible policies

what do you mean terrible policies?
>>
Sprint is the cheapest in my area by far but it makes me think there is something wrong with them
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.