[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying to use tor, which I used years ago for Silk Road

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

I'm trying to use tor, which I used years ago for Silk Road and now I'm using a MacBook to try and get on but it's being a fuck. It's all installed and loads up but whenever I try to put any link in it just loads for two minutes then says the connection timed out. Can anyone tell me what the fuck I'm meant to do? There's nothing online that helps
>>
>Macbook
Found your problem.
>>
>>58978108
Are you at school
>>
>>58978108
Install TempleOS and fuck Silk Road and the Deep Web.
>>
>>58978108
>Tor
>Silk road

Are you shitting me?
>>
>>58978108
Feds took down the silk road years ago tor is just a honeypot for FBI agents now
>>
Kek'ed hard at the other answers. Nice job /g/. OP what version of Tor are you using? What version of OS X? Also, are you completely sure the links are working? I suggest using the subreddits for Tor and hidden wiki for up to date links. I won't bother to link them because I'm sure you can find them. Also if I were you I'd use a live version of tails: create a bootable USB, that way you won't have any issues. I'm going to bed now because I'm drunk as fuck. I'm not going to check this thread tomorrow. Bye bye
>>
>>58979188
Kek
>>
>>58979188
Drunk /g/tard here too. Night night babes, time to sleep
>>
File: PhotoFunia-1487290778.jpg (115KB, 750x537px) Image search: [Google]
PhotoFunia-1487290778.jpg
115KB, 750x537px
>>58978108
>>
File: 41f4e7eb4ef3365112b0f828b710c114.jpg (112KB, 720x1041px) Image search: [Google]
41f4e7eb4ef3365112b0f828b710c114.jpg
112KB, 720x1041px
>>58978108

>macOS
>Tor

uh oh .. i have some bad news for you Anon

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/ashton-kutcher-child-sex-exploitation-victims-thorn-digital-defenders-of-children-us-senate-hearing-a7583266.html

https://www.wearethorn.org
>>
>>58979133
Prove it
>>
>>58979133
I suppose you have enough evidence to prove your claim and become famous for showing up the sham that is Tor.
>>
You stop trying to go to dead onion sites and look for new addresses.
>>
>>58979703
Probably offing the most retarded users. Not scared
>>
>>58979703

Where's the connection to macOS?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.