[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where does Google get the photo's for the new captcha? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: welp.png (112KB, 431x558px) Image search: [Google]
welp.png
112KB, 431x558px
Where does Google get the photo's for the new captcha? I'm fine with selecting pictures of street signs but photo's from inside of somebodies house is a bit far.
>>
>>58976541
Probably some random photo they indexed?
>>
>>58976541
Looks like they skim the daily /bst/
>>
>>58976620
Whoever owns that should be ashamed.
>>
captcha doesn't actually work
you can get the first one exactly right and it counts it as wrong and then the next one like your pic comes up and you can fucking click on a black box and it fucking counts it right even though it asked you to click a certain object
>>
well they want their botnet to recognize all kinds of things. someday even the sexy things.
>>
>>58976651
The ones where you only have to solve one is to test you are human, after a few they will ask you to solve two. When you get two, the first one is a human check, the second one is you solving it. The same thing was done with word captchas, one of the words was the check and the other one was being solved. Since there was no way of actually knowing which is which, you just try and answer them both correctly

Their idea is that they try to get you to always answer them correctly, then you will answer the one they are trying to solve correctly.
>>
What's Google's endgame with Captcha, /g/? What are they trying to achieve?
>>
>Select all the squares that match DRAGON DILDO
>>
>>58976842
It was originally to read words in books that their scanners couldn't understand.
The new one (I'm not a robot) used to calibrate their image recognition software, used in things like Google Maps for street view analysis of where shops and houses lie, so their navigation software can more accurately park you up outside the place you're going to.
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 420x620px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 420x620px
>select all squares with: stop signs
>press everything except stop signs
>next day later 6 people die in self-driving car accident
>>
File: this triggers the indian.png (336KB, 441x669px) Image search: [Google]
this triggers the indian.png
336KB, 441x669px
>>
>>58976960
come on... some dark conspiracy is happening here.
>>
>>58977167
Well you are basically teaching their own AI to do stuff, eventually it will be powerful enough that people will have to rely on their technology.
>>
>>58976842
Theres no endgame. Captcha is needed to reduce automated forms of abuse of online services. (Note it does not STOP abuse, it just makes abuse more costly for the abuser and less costly for the abusee.)

As long as it keeps doing that, it will be economical for service providers to use it. And as long as the captcha-host can also sneak in human-intelligence tasks that would otherwise cost money to perform, they dont need to charge service providers for providing it.

It will continue until something significant changes in the ecosystem.
>>
>>58976842

Well for one, you're literally working for google. Unpaid work, to perfect their system for them.
>>
File: capcha.jpg (55KB, 405x611px) Image search: [Google]
capcha.jpg
55KB, 405x611px
Where do you think?
>>
File: jews on a train.png (476KB, 605x907px) Image search: [Google]
jews on a train.png
476KB, 605x907px
>>58978081
yup thats what (((it))) is alright
a business
http://thoughtsofasj.blogspot.com/2012/08/judaism-is-business-not-religion.html
>>
>>58976992
I do this

I refuse to feed the bonnet correctly
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.