[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>enter google >type google as a search I'm not the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

>enter google
>type google as a search

I'm not the only that fucked this up once, am I?
>>
>>58968143
My mom was terrible at using the Internet before searching from the address bar was a thing
>click in Google toolbar
>search google.com
>click link to Google homepage
>search the website she was going to's URL
>click the search link to the website
>>
>>58968179
I fucking hate tech illiterate people who go to Google to search for the website instead of just entering it in the URL bar. If you use a website daily, surely you must know what TLD to add at the end?
>>
>>58969102
>surely you must know what TLD to add at the end?
She was searching the site's URL, as in if she had typed it into the address bar it would have brought her directly there and instead she google searched it
>>
>>58969129
>anon doesn't know what a TLD is
>>
>>58969156
.com, .org, .net, .gov, of course I know what a TLD is, you fucking dumbass.
>>
>>58969174
NO U IDIUT IT STANDz 4 "Too long didn't"
>>
>>58968179

I actually meant it more in not paying attention and realizing halfway "wait why am I even doing this?". It's not the first time as well that I leave the pc without locking it, come back, see my work in front of me, but still type my password out of instinct.

But yeah, people using a search engine to type a url kinda trigger my ocd too.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.