[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay my fellow whitehats/black hats. I am in need of Assistance.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Okay my fellow whitehats/black hats. I am in need of Assistance.

So i've had a couple of countries try and intrude into my pc, Not a problem. I changed my mac id got a new ip. DAMN the same ip's and countries and still fucking hitting me...I was like "hmm" What do i do?

i use windows because i am a gamer, Macintosh is no fucking safer, sure you won't get a virus or anything. but your ISP can sure as fuck break into your shit.

I can use a linux distro, but the question is will my isp spy on me and shit?

Do i possibly have hardware malware? South korea, china are the main targeters. I live in NYC.

My motherboard is a gigabyte and they are in taiwan, going through my logs i caught 1 attempt from taiwan...conincidence? Who the fuck knows.

I need some insight from the experts here, I am just trying to keep my privacy. It's sad i have to fucking quit gaming. I shelled out big bucks for a nice gfx card and processor.

Are linux notebooks even trustable, Will they fucking pre-root the book if they send it to me.
>>
>>58965239
Quit being paranoid. Almost all modern operating systems have decent enough security where they can't be remotely exploited without you doing anything. and as far as random countries trying to intrude, its not uncommon for hordes of bots to try to login to random services with default usernames/passwords as long as your router has the proper settings these bots are not an issue.
>>
>>58965239
This is a sad attempt at a copypasta.
>>
>>58965239
Usually bots attack specific ISP's IP ranges to exploit bugs in the modems that the ISP provides you. It's probably just one of their bots trying to hit you again in the IP chain. Lots of times this is because the modems have remote access enabled and the default passwords haven't been changed, this allows attackers to login and upload modified firmware to your modem.

To locate malware on your PC just learn to use netsat and see what outgoing connections are occurring. If you see anything suspicious just look up the executable name and see if you can get any info on it.

Your ISP can only break into your shit if you are running their firmware, and they have a backdoor. And even then, they would only have access to your modem, not your computer. They most definitely "spy" on you, since all of your traffic is tunneled through their services.

>My motherboard is a gigabyte and they are in taiwan
Everything is made in Taiwan
>>
>>58965239
Have you tried a hard re-start
>>
>>58965239
>linux
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.