[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Image manipulation is technology too. Is Gimp really as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 16

File: GIMP.jpg (267KB, 1108x1108px) Image search: [Google]
GIMP.jpg
267KB, 1108x1108px
Image manipulation is technology too.

Is Gimp really as good as Photoshop?
>>
File: past-gondola.jpg (367KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
past-gondola.jpg
367KB, 1600x1200px
It's free, so it's better.
>>
Yes, unless you're going to draw circles.
>>
Depends on what you're using it for, but between Gimp and Krita I've never had to go back and re-pirate Photoshop.
>>
>>58955288
Photoshop is free too :^)
>>
>>58955273
I prefer GIMP over Photoshop

There are a few areas it's lacking in but all can be fixed with plugins
>>
>>58955273
Depends on what you expect to be able to do with it.
I started off messing around with gimp, then learned PS professionally, and then had to revert back to gimp because GNU and if you want to use PS professionally, you have to buy it (which is really expensive).
You can do nearly everything you can do in PS in gimp, too, but it sometimes took me a shit ton of googling to find out how.

So I guess you need some balls if you want to use gimp professionally, like in an agency or so.
>>
>>58955341
Gibe me download link :^)
>>
File: cringe.jpg (13KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.jpg
13KB, 200x200px
>justify text to the right
>set font to italic
>it crops the top right corner of each line
Gimp is dogshit.
>>
>>58955273
It depends on what you're using it for. Photoshop has years of development and research behind it which is why it can do a lot of things reliably well.
It also ties in well with other Adobe programs so it makes sense to use it for projects that require other tools.
I know it's popular to try and compare the two but they are not really comparable and it's unfair to do so.

That said I prefer PS over gimp. In fact I use Affinity Photo instead of Gimp, PS I only use for work.
>>
>>58955498

This.

Also,

>randomly apply autistic green outlines to text when you turn anti-aliasing on under certain specific conditions

GIMP is alpha quality rubbish,
>>
>>58955306

Which can be done with just drag and drop.
>>
>>58955273
Nothing can beat Photoshop, nothing
>>
>>58955273
I've never used Photoshop.
And GIMP does everything I need it for.
>>
>>58955553

GIMP easily beats PS on price alone.
>>
>>58955693
That's like saying having sex with a prosititue you pay $0 for is better than a prostitute that you pay $2000 for
>>
>>58955610
That is accurate.
>>
The only reason I have a Windows VM is Photoshop. Gimp might technically have most of its functions but they're all buried under so much useless trash and in so many unintuitive places that in the time it takes me to google and find the solution I'd be done in PS
>>
>>58955273
well. what it needs is iconic panel and a dark theme. the gui is clunky with all these tools. it should be like this example, oval selection, square selection, wand selection etc in selection tools panel.
>>
>>58955610

This.

You can do anything in GIMP. Coming from proprietary cancer like photoshop can make it more difficult to switch but it's still worth it.
>>
No. Krita has the potential though
>>
>>58955761
I don't get this meme

I grew up with Photoshop but learning GIMP wasn't very foreign or anything, it was the exact same process of just taking it bit by bit and researching stuff as needed.

I find dealing with strokes and paths much more intuitive on GIMP
>>
>>58955811
I just don't see the point in spending hours of research when I already know PS. The other day I spent like 20 minutes searching for how to paste into a selection before I gave up
>>
>>58955828
Paste into a selection?

Why not just paste then ctrl+I, del and remove the part outside the selection?
>>
GIMP is the beacon of failure for open source projects. No matter how hard you fuck something up people will give you a pass because it's FOSS. Trash ui, absurd design decisions and a complete refusal to admit any fault. That's FOSS for you.
>>
>>58955273
No, it's not.

GIMP is a massive pain in the fucking ass to use. I had to fucking google how to draw a straight fucking line in GIMP.

I did not have to do that for mspaint or photoshop. GIMP is shit. The only reason I use it at all is because it's free, but I use it grudgingly even so.
>>
>>58955849
Because I want to select a shape from the down layer. I guess I can paste, switch layers, select the shape, copy it, go back to the upper layer and cut the inverse but that's 5 times the work compared to PS
>>
>>58955273
No. For editing memes to post on 4chan, tweaking your vacation pics before showing them to your grandma or even """webdesign""" Gimp is quite OK if you can get past the least usable UI ever designed.

However, for professional pre-press work (as in: preparing files for any kind of industrial printing process), there's literally no free software that would even come close to Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign. The reason these programs are considered industry standard is not becuse they can arrange pixels or bezier curves in a way other programs can't, but because they support color management, plates separation, trapping, over/underprints, paper dot gain compensation and all that fucking shit.

t. someone who loves free software and hates Adobe with all his fucking heart, but who has also worked in pre-press.
>>
>>58955777
tell me more, krita-san shill
>>
>>58955693
Best things in life are free.
>>
>>58956171
Like what?
>>
i'm using it since 2007
>>
>>58956190
imagination
>>
>>58955273
It's an alternative with less features.
>>
>>58956190
like love, sunshine and children's laughter
>>
>>58955306
>ellipse tool
>hold shift
That wasn't hard now, was it
>>
>>58955745
Exactly. PS is merely 10% better while costing infinitely more. I'd rather have sex with a 9/10 chick for free for the rest of my life than pay $5000 to a 10/10 every time we have sex.
>>
>>58956225
Love and children are not free.
>>
>>58956228
This. A circle is an ellipse.
>>
>>58956230
For a professional that 10% is what justifies the price because a single fucked up medium-to-high volume print run costs way more than Adobe license.
>>
>>58956281
This does not concern >99 % of users.
>>
>>58955693
You can easily pirate photoshop.
>>
File: retard.png (4KB, 184x267px) Image search: [Google]
retard.png
4KB, 184x267px
>>58955498
You just fucked up something.
>>
>>58956295
Most don't pay for Photshop either
>>
>>58956281
So it matters to less than 50 thousand people. Which means GIMP is much more than fine for everyone else, the remaining millions of users.
>>
>>58956315
This would be true if gimp was intuitive to use, which it's not.
>>
>>58956330
Mostly the same workflow as you find in old PS versions.
>>
>>58956306
Most people who complain about open source projects like GIMP and Libre Office tried them early and gave up after finding tons of drawbacks. They didn't stick around for the recent versions which fixed all that shit.

I remember the GIMP bug that guy's talking about. The text bounding box didn't get the kerning right.There was a quick workaround: turn text into path and then fill the path. The path wouldn't be bounded by the box.
>>
>>58956330
But it's more intuitive than PS, what's your point?
>>
>>58956247
I can get you a child by 3 o'clock
>>
File: drake.png (328KB, 451x451px) Image search: [Google]
drake.png
328KB, 451x451px
>>58956429
>MDI interface
>intuitive
>>
>>58955273
compared to photoshop, it's gimped.
>>
TODO:
>Take giant maze
>start both programs, GIMP and Photoshop
>hit that sweet FILL tool
>try not to cringe at GIMPs performance
>>
>>58956519
Why is open source software always so slower than proprietary?

OpenOffice also is many orders of mangnitude cringey slow next to Microsoft Office.
>>
>>58956535

Because it's made by amateurs in their free time. Proprietary software is made by professionals with proper technique and actual goals to meet.
>>
>>58956535
Because capitalism just WORKS
>>
>>58956535
>open source always slower
>what is firefox, chromium, webkit
>>
File: yay.png (81KB, 202x202px) Image search: [Google]
yay.png
81KB, 202x202px
>>58956668
>this meme again
>>
>>58956702
Edge is faster than those
>>
>>58956725
This.
>>
>>58956725
XD
>>
>>58955273
good enough to make dank memes, not good enough for professional work
>>
File: 23321.jpg (44KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
23321.jpg
44KB, 1024x768px
GIMP fags are degenerates.
>>
>>58955437
>What is piratebay
>>
>>58957754
a honeypot
>>
>>58955745
>>58956230
A free prostitute is called a girlfriend. Trust me, you wind up paying for it.
>>
File: 1481460954975.jpg (33KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1481460954975.jpg
33KB, 640x640px
Gimp better than Photoshop??

JAHAHAHAHA. not even close. Photoshop is in a totally different league. Gimp is total garbage with horrible UI, unstable, no content-aware, no nothing really. It's just trash supported by retarded devs.

The only recent contender to even remotely threaten PS is Affinity Photo, which although is a great application, is certainly not a threat to Photoshop.
>>
>>58959147
Fuck off adobe niggershill
>>
>>58955884
>draw a straight line in GIMP: hold Ctrl
>draw a straight line in Adobe© Photoshop©: hold shift

>damn, its not the same key! I am too retarded to try the two (2) other possible keys (alt and Ctrl)! I have to Google to figure out! Gimp is shit, and that's why proprietary softwares are always infinitely better!
>>
>>58955273
It's complete garbage, but it is completely free.
>>
>>58959147
>>58959171
no shit, I know it has content aware, actually had it before PS, so I assume the rest of what he says is BS too?
>>
>>58955273
>Is Gimp really as good as Photoshop?
Nope. Is good but not good enough.

>Table support isn't very good
>Text objects stop being text if you transform them
The later one pains me to no end.

>what to have PS
>too poor so I have to settle for GIMP
>>
>>58959944
>poor
Torrent it you idiot
>>
>>58959984
How about no
>>
I've reached the point where since I've been using Gimp for so long, anything less autistic I just can;t use even if I hate myself.
>>
>>58960082
>anything less autistic I just can;t use even if I hate myself.
Please explain
>>
>>58960103
its like retard logic, I'm so used to the backwards way of dealing with things that straightforward solutions just seem too alien and I can't understand.
>>
>>58955426
But if you learned gimp professionally then youd have to google to find out how to do it in PS.
>>
Gimp is an outdated pile of shit.
Is slow like shit, and the interface is garbage. And for every simple thing that you want to do you need to lost a shitload of time because the interface and the workflow is shit.
>>
>>58955528
Did you report this bug?

If you have to say "certain circumstances" when talking about a bug, its not something that is easy to notice.
>>
File: Feels_(Front_Cover).png (153KB, 300x270px) Image search: [Google]
Feels_(Front_Cover).png
153KB, 300x270px
>>58960178
I get it. I was using Linux for so long that when I had to use Win7, everything seemed so weird and backwards until I realised it was actually simpler.
>>
>>58960217
> used to the interface and workflow of one program
> another program is shit because it doesnt use the same interface and workflow

How about some criticism that isnt based on going against your muscle memory?
>>
It suffers from the same problem most FOSS programs do: Nobody who works on the UI bases their decisions in cognitive neuroscience. They just build something that technically lets the user invoke the commands desired, and they tend to just copy things they see in other programs they use personally.

This is no surprise - there's more money in proprietary software, and as such proprietary software can afford to hire people whose entire job it is to study how people parse and comprehend computer interfaces. Anybody with this kind of scientific background wouldn't stay in the FOSS world long because a company like Apple could offer them several times the pay to work in-house instead.
>>
>>58960310
there's also the fact that FOSS devs are programmers and assume that everyone is like them - that is, comfortable with complexity and willing to learn a complex interface to perform a complex task.

Proprietary software companies assume that all their potential customers are idiots who need things to be made as simple and streamlined as possible. Even if they aren't all like that, making things simple will get them extra sales from the users that are, and everyone appreciates a streamlined, intuitive interface, right?

Everyone sees one of these two options as obviously right and proper and the other as horribly misguided.
>>
>>58956228
>draw
>implying
ellipse selection tool > circle
export selection to path
export path to "circle.svg"
>>
File: Rednecks in a nutshell.png (153KB, 800x936px) Image search: [Google]
Rednecks in a nutshell.png
153KB, 800x936px
I made this in GIMP
>>
>>58960691(Did a good job)
You may be a redneck if....
>>
>>58955763
>and a dark theme
Its colors change to reflect your system's theme. So if you have a dark theme like Arc, you have a dark GIMP. Unless you're on Windows, where you can't really change anything.
>>
>>58960248
My rant is not about muscle memory. Is about the pile of shit that gimp is. IS fucking OLD. We waited, how many, ten years for a fucking single window mode? And the fucking multitool is still sitting on the fucking git. But don't worry, another ten years and he became as good as paint.exx
>>
>>58960221

Yes, they won't fix it because they say it's Cairo's fault.

Cairo won't fix anything because they say it only happens on GIMP, therefore it's GIMP's fault.

"Free" software, everyone!
>>
>>58957754
>what is official adobe version and amtemu/ccmaker

you fucking pleb
>>
>>58956392
Most people who use software they aren't used to give it up because it's not like the software they're used to.

You have people in this thread complaining about how it's too bloated and others complaining about how there aren't tools to draw a straight-line regardless of the fact that, as someone who's used both for years, I prefer the way GIMP goes about lines and shapes.

These people are stupid either way because there are plugins that make GIMP just like Photoshop and offer all the different variety of tools.
>>
>>58961726
>Want to rotate a layer
>select a layer
>pick the rotation tool
>Why the hell i have a copy of the layer still visible.
>google "dumbass gimp"
>solution found, the user is stupid. You have to set the opacity to 0% and the you can rotate the layer.
>sorryman.jpg
>>
>>58957754
>>58961640
>who is m0nkrus?
>>58960005
t. copyright niggershill moralfag
>>
>>58960783
there are downloadable ones. what bothers me is the organization of tools.
>>
>>58955273
Better than Photoshop
Not as good as ImageMagick
>>
>>58962012
>Want to rotate layer in Photoshop
>Select layer
>Pick rotation tool
>Oh shit, I can't see the layer I'm adjusting for any more
>Look up what to do
>Have to duplicate the layer and then rotate the bottom one
Quality
>>
In theory GIMP has even bigger potential. In reality using that potential is much, much harder than in photoshop.
Let's say it's biggest disadvantage is lack of user friendliness for people who want to use it without spending lots of time getting used to it and the idea behind it. Because the idea is the main difference and it doesn't mean only - free/not-free, but shared/proprietary.
>>
>>58962225
See you like how gimp works. So we can say that Gimp is best for retarded people. They should make a slogan from this.
>>
>>58960005
Dumbfuck. Half windows users use a pirated windows or an illegal activator. Don't be inferior.
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (2MB, 1711x1339px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
2MB, 1711x1339px
>>58955273
Paint.NET Master Race :^)
>>
>>58955273
It depends on what you are doing. I have used both for years. 9/10 I can do anything in GIMP that you would want to do in PS.

GIMP is on its own. It’s just a single image editing app. There’s no Lightroom or Bridge to organize things. No Illustrator to make business cards. For people who just want to use an image editing app for basic things occasionally this is fine, but if you’re shooting 1000 photos a week then having Photoshop play nice with Lightroom is essential.
>>
>>58956262
Yeah, stupid GIMP, everyone knows it's actually a special case of hyperbola.
>>
>>58956330
It's software for image-manipulation not for doodeling around, of course it's complicated.
>>
>>58960488
>Everyone sees one of these two options as obviously right and proper and the other as horribly misguided.
That's because it's true.

A program's interface needs to be as simple as possible because people who make a living off of the software use it for extended periods of time, every day.

Programmers don't use the software they program, so they don't know how to design its interface either.

GIMP is fine for putting meme text in bold Impact over a picture once a month, but if I used it professionally instead of Photoshop, I would be literally losing money by getting less done per hour.

And no, programmers don't make interfaces complicated because they're so smart and intelligent, they do it because they have no idea how to design effective GUIs.
>>
>>58962511
I use the program all the time but

>search for how to do a specific thing
>it only find windows paint links

The guy who made the name should be fired.
>>
>>58962790
What? Also, it's a one man project.
>>
File: 1478882490043.jpg (134KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1478882490043.jpg
134KB, 1080x1349px
>>58959853
Oh, there does appear to be a shitty sketchy plug-in you can install that gives Gimp low-grade content aware functionality. My apologies for not acknowledging this.

But on a side-note, how's life treating you without artboards, adobe cloud libraries, typekit, magnetic lasso, quick selection tool, refine edge layer masking, and a long list of other essential features used by industry professionals on a daily basis?
>>
>>58962693
This.

GIMP is a lot better than it was, but it's UI still feels very clunky. A lot of things in Photoshop, I can just guess at how I might want to do them, and usually I'm right.

That's good design.

http://www.vox.com/2016/2/26/11120236/bad-doors-human-centered-design

tl;dr: Good design requires very little thought. It's intuitive. It's aware of the semiotics of its userbase and environment.

As much as I love FOSS, so much of it lacks that kind of thought to design, usually because it's being designed by programmers.
>>
File: 1479396323918.jpg (159KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1479396323918.jpg
159KB, 1080x1080px
If Gimp's devs weren't mental retards it could have been as good as Affinity Photo, and therefore a serious competitor to Photoshop.

But instead, in the year 2017, we are still stuck with an ugly, slow, feature-deprived, pile of shit that is Gimp.

If you aren't willing to throw down the $20/m fee to gain access to Adobe's industry-leading multimedia software suite and workflow, then just stick to MS paint.
>>
File: 2d4.png (12KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
2d4.png
12KB, 560x407px
Am I the only weird one who actually prefers the multiple window interface?
>>
>>58963329
I also like it. It seems more organized imo. I've seen people use GIMP in a single window mode but I'm just too used to multiple windows. Probably because I used paint.NET as well.
>>
>>58963329
it annoys me because i have strict mouse focus enabled and if there's an image open in the background between the image i'm editing and the layer toolbox I have to move everything around in order to use it
>>
>>58955990
>KDE dependencies
Go to krita website download page.
Download appimage from link near bottom of page.
chmod 755
double click file or ./krita_xxxx_appimage
Werks like a charm.
>>
>>58955273
>>58955498
>>58955507
>>58955528
>>58955553
>>58955693
>>58955745
>>58955884

Lets be honest. People defending PS are the same windowsfags and macucks who aren't interested on GNU and free software in general.
>>
>>58962058
>>58962495
>everyone is stealing
>so you should too
That's herd behaviour

>this faggot doesn't comply with my views
>better start the namecalling machine
While I recognize that PS is better a better software, using GIMP with its backwards ways doesn't stop me from doing what I want.
>>
>>58963983
I use GNU/Linux as my main OS, but there is no denying that GIMP is a piece of shit compared to Photoshop. It's not bad per se but feels like MS Paint by comparison.
>>
>>58962225
what the fuck? you just hit cmd-T and drag the rotator handle you retard.
>>
>>58955947
This. Adobe has a total monopoly on printing, photography and graphic design. They have the only viable product on the market, and I fucking hate them for the way they capitalize on that.
>>
>>58955273
No but for 90% of users its good enough
>>
>>58956295
Professional users vastly outweigh hobbyists. Why the fuck do you think it costs so much you dumbass? Noobs can use PS Elements or whatever.
>>
>>58964266
>>58964262
>>58962488
>>58962012
>>58960217
>>58960178
>>58959790
>>58959147
>>58956918
>>58956330
>>58955882
>>58955828
>>58955528
>>58955498
>I never spent more than 20 minutes using the GIMP which is why I never learned how to use it and think it's unintuitive shit

>>58962942
>vox
>>>/trash/
>>
>>58958380
A meme propagated by our forefathers and still true in many cases if you choose poorly.
>>
Why is open source stuff always so unintuitively designed? I ended up learning how to prepare presentations in latex just to avoid using libreoffice.

GIMP is a trainwreck too, I'm sure it's a great tool but I'm not going to use it if I'll have to google how to do the most infuriatingly basic shit. Why not just copy photoshop UI entirely?
>>
GIMP is more specialized. It's fine if you're a webdev of something. But when you want to get creative and merge images, draw and make logos I get the feeling GIMP wasn't made for that. Which is fine, because there are plenty of free programs that can fulfill those roles.

But I secretly still prefer Adobe Fireworks, which I stopped using years ago.
>>
>>58962511
*sigh*

*zip*
>>
>>58955273
Tried it professionally in combo with Krita. Gimp is pretty good but takes forever to do some effects when compared to Adobe. If you can write a wee bit of code it goes a long way.
>>
File: 1483311742928.png (83KB, 259x377px) Image search: [Google]
1483311742928.png
83KB, 259x377px
Wasn't Gimp 10 Dollars?
>>
It would be enough to have a working Paint.net on Linux (Pinta does not count).
>>
File: RawTherapee.jpg (853KB, 1920x1045px) Image search: [Google]
RawTherapee.jpg
853KB, 1920x1045px
People who say FOSS is shit obviously never tried RawTherapee, which is better than Lightroom.
>>
>>58968068
>better than lightroom

nahh
>>
>>58955273
I've used GIMP for 7 yearas and counting. I could say it's borderline okay but Adobe PS has some features that GIMP lacks.

>still waiting for Cuda/OpenCL acceleration
>>
>>58955610
That's great, but hardly useful information for anyone.
>I've never used vim or an IDE
>And notepad.exe does everything I need it for
>>
>>58967633
No
>>
>>58955273
Can't do basic shit like text outline without jumping though hoops. No context-aware functions.

It's barely usable, I'd rather use mspaint.exe from 1995.
>>
>>58968068
>4.11
nigga 5.0 is out

>>58968095
>>nahh
even if it was worse, I'd bend over backwards to use it just because it's not Adobe. Fuck those asswipes who inflicted Flash and Acrobat on the web for all those years
>>
>>58955273
Fuck no. GIMP cannot into UX. However, Inkspace is pretty good and Krita is awesome.
>>
>>58968068
people i know used darktable too, but i dont know if its any good.
>>
>>58970073
krita is pretty cool , but on windows it has shitty performance and on linux it has dependency hell or you have to use the appimage, which is not perfect imo. Gimp is ok if you know how to use it , and dont want to spend money. Inkscape is cool as fuck ,but confusing as hell , not more than new versions of corel though.
>>
>>58962012
* t h e n
>>
G'MIC gimp plugin is godly.
>>
The thing i dont get is that people complain about how unintuitive GIMP is. This is genuinely a case of baby duck syndrome. Every retard starts out googling basic shit about photoshop as well, pretending GIMP is bad because you don't immediately know how to do all of the things you already know how to do is like saying that cars are bad because your horse works just fine. That's not a perfect analogy but you get the point.
>>
>>58970342
While this is true for most photoshop users who try gimp for the first time, you cant deny that some things in the UI could be done much better, and the cmyk support should be there from the beginning, the performance could be better too in some cases.
>>
>>58970505
the UI for photoshop could be better too. GIMP does some things noticeably better, such as having obvious shortcuts for things like resizing and rotation. i'm having trouble learning photoshop after spending many years with GIMP, and i really miss knowing what im doing
>>
Photoshop CS2

It is free. Don't need any crack
>>
>>58970577
i can agree on that, when i was learning photoshop i found it confusing as fuck ,but they can hide behind ui consistency and being the standard software. Gimp cannot, and because of being software developed by a community it should really make itself easier approachable
>>
>>58970622
that's fair, though i have found that exploring menus generally familiarizes yourself with the ui and when learning i found it easy enough to guess where what i was looking for was
perhaps someone will come along and completely redo the GIMP ui someday
Thread posts: 147
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.