[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Android phones available today, /g/. I want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: oneplus-3t-press-render-03[1].jpg (476KB, 1600x2047px) Image search: [Google]
oneplus-3t-press-render-03[1].jpg
476KB, 1600x2047px
Redpill me on Android phones available today, /g/. I want to upgrade from my Nexus 5, and the most likely purchase seems like a OnePlus 3T. Worth buying, or should I wait for the new generation of chipsets to come out this year?
>>
Pixel
>>
>>58948554
why on earth would someone buy a just-released smartphone instead of getting one from 1-2 generations ago for cheap as shit

do you actually do anything on your phone that requires high specs, or is it all just texting, internet browsing, social media, etc

only reason to buy the "latest and greatest" is to use it as a fashion accessory
>>
Install [spoiler]Gentoo[/spoiler]
>>
>>58948554
>Redpill me on Android phones
You basically don't need more than a Honor 5c
>>
>5.5" pentile 1080p display
no
>>
>>58948584

I just want the latest and greatest emojis. Sometimes android phones don't have them and it is awkward when my iPhone friends send me that box with an X in the middle. I literally have no clue how to respond sometimes.
>>
>>58948554
Galaxy S8
>>
>>58948584
The OnePlus phones are for real pretty cheap.
>>
>>58948554
There is a reason for which they are so cheap and its because they are shit
Like >>58948595 sais, the pentile screen is pure eye cancer and after a month you are going to hat it so much you'll probably end up buying another phone
>>
Oneplus 3T is THE /g/ phone now that Nexus is dead
http://www.androidauthority.com/lineage-os-oneplus-new-nexus-744953/
>>
>>58948554
I'd get a Moto

if you can find a moto x, they're wonderful, the moto z is nice if you're willing to spend a lot, and the model G is a fantastic budget phone
>>
>>58948615
im actually waiting for that
dat screen size ratio

got a nexus 5 and it does everything i want it to, sucks at vr and could take better photos but thats about it
>>
Android is still shit but it's getting better. The true master race phone is still the SE.
>>
>>58949194
For the same price you can get an android phone that doesn't lag by having insane raw power.
>>
>>58949397
>an android phone that doesn't lag
lmao
>>
>>58949439
>lmao
lmao
>>
>>58948554
I updated from a nexus 5 to a Zuk Z2. Just as good as a 1+3 but cheaper, if not better in various ways.
>>
>>58949584
What's the custom rom support like?
>>
>>58948602
You disgust me.
>>
>>58949932
Not as good, but it's got official MoKee and a good (unofficial) cm13 rom. Regular zuk z2 was cheaper and has much better rom support for being more popular.

That being said, I'm still very happy with stock so no reason to switch.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.