[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A project I'm working on deadlines next Monday... Naturally,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 3b5aa15ede631b254945fd30687eb676.jpg (512KB, 900x1142px) Image search: [Google]
3b5aa15ede631b254945fd30687eb676.jpg
512KB, 900x1142px
A project I'm working on deadlines next Monday...

Naturally, I'm behind due to procrastination/slacking off.

Any tricks I can use to be able to work long hours without distraction?
>>
b-bump for /g/-related /adv/ice
>>
Bring a water bottle with you
Don't use 4chan and other sites that don't have anything to do with the project.
Don't make excuses.
>>
>>58938743
t-thanks...

any music you guys lisen to?

any legal supplements?
i.e. caffeine? sip of alcohol?
>>
>>58938785
Heroin
>>
Drop out and try again another year.
>>
Just search "focus mix" or "gaming mix" on jewtube and play something a couple of hours long. Take some tea or coffee but dont overdo the cafiene. If you are like me, you procrastinate because the anxiety you cause yourself motivates you to preform, but once you get focused you can really bust that shit out. Dont let yoir phone distract you. Tell yourself you cant stop until youre done. You dont need pills because your subconcious WANTS to see you get it done.
>>
>>58939391
thanks!

>>58938986
fuck jew

>>58939329
This is for work....
I still have 2 years to graduate though
>>
Man up you beta bitch and watch some real anime while you're at it.
>>
>>58939498
I didn't watch the anime, but rem a cute.
(met her on this site)
>>
pomodoro technique works for me when i have the motivation to start the timer.

but i guess getting the motivation to start whatever project is the real problem people have.
>>
>>58938503
amphetamine and cigarettes
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.