[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I will travel to the country of freedom in a few months >Plans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: pcpcpcpc.jpg (97KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
pcpcpcpc.jpg
97KB, 640x360px
>I will travel to the country of freedom in a few months
>Plans to buy a PC
>Need to know the best shops to buy from

Any help /g/?

Also, that is my tower (in reality it's a prodigyM)
>>
>>58937761
east coast?
west coast?
north? south?
>>
>>58937761
>best shops to buy from
The same shop you can buy from literally anywhere else.
The internet.
>>
>>58937761
if there's a microcenter, go there and pricematch. always nice to see stuff in person

otherwise interwebz
>>
>>58937962
>go to micro center
>know exactly what you want to buy behind the counter
>tell the "tech expert" to fetch it for me
>he puts his commission sticker on it anyway
>>
>>58938482
lol, it doesn't hurt, and you could have walked your lazy ass to get the item instead of having him do it as technically he helped your lazy fat ass.
>>
Microcenter, Newegg
>>
>>58937761
>>I will travel to the country of freedom in a few months
Are you going to buy parts and ship them back or take them with you as luggage?

Also, where exactly? Since there's only a few Microcenters in a handful of states. They offer the best prices for a cpu+mobo combo, but the employees will just fellate your ego to get a commission. But they do allow you to open up products inside the store once you've bought it, so if there's something funny with your mobo, you can return it that minute and get a new one. Saw a dude and employee check the pins of his z170 mobo after he paid and he thanked the employee for letting him do that. Maybe different stores have different personalities but Microcenter is pretty great for the prices.

Frys is another store that might price check with Microcenter if there's 1 within 50 miles of them, but they are also more "nerdy".

If you buy stuff online and have it shipped to where you're staying, those prices might be better than in, say, Canada since some shit is just not available in Canada, like Cryorig products.

Be careful if you plan on taking parts with you on the flight back. TSA only requires a high school diploma and agents might require you to open up your shit to prove it's not a bomb.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.