[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /g/ Long time member of the PC mustard race here, I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Hi /g/

Long time member of the PC mustard race here, I've recently started experiencing pain in my mouse hand when playing games, particularly since I've started regularly playing CS:GO again.

I'm worried it might be the start of RSI and was wondering if you guys had any advice on how to reduce it before it becomes a problem.
>>
>>58931884
Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... and my arm... even my fingers. The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past.
>>
>>58931884
you should probably just kys
>>
Strengthen your hand muscles through the act of masturbation.
>>
>>58931933
easy anon we don't want to get grounded here
>>
>>58931958
Rubbing our noses in bloody battlefield dirt. All for revenge.
>>
Immediately stop when it hurts, take anti NSAID drugs to reduce inflammation and start strength training to reduce your risk of injury.
>>
>>58931986
s/anti/anti inflammatory/
>>
File: 1459491769619.jpg (38KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1459491769619.jpg
38KB, 600x450px
How are you holding your mouse? If your not holding it properly your probably bound to hurt yourself.
>>
>>58932028
Really triggers me when people think that holding a mouse will cause tendonitis and arthritis.

Your shit atrophies because you are a lazy faggot with bad genes and you need to build that shit up to prevent injury that causes the pain.

Holding a fucking mouse isn't going to injure you.
>>
>>58931884
how about the obvious answer and take a break for a day or two, do hand stretches.
>>
File: jaws dolly.gif (911KB, 421x222px) Image search: [Google]
jaws dolly.gif
911KB, 421x222px
>>
File: 2016-09-02-14-20-10.jpg (65KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-02-14-20-10.jpg
65KB, 615x410px
>here's your mouse, bro
>>
I've made my set up a bit more ergonomic and noticed a difference pretty much straight away. I'm sitting much closer to the desk now and my forearms are fully on the desk rather then above it, with the fold of my wrist taking the strain. Feels a bit weird but better then acute arthritis
>>
>>58931884
I bought this exact mouse a few months ago.
Unfortunately the quality is shit since it already starts to do unwanted double-clicks.
>>
>>58931933
Unfortunately, I've already become accustomed to stimulating myself with my left hand, ironically so I can simultaneously use a mouse and doubly ironically as I now prefer to operate my computer with the keyboard instead of the mouse where possible.
>>
File: text.png (107KB, 700x440px) Image search: [Google]
text.png
107KB, 700x440px
Time for a tolerance break. I've had to quit dota 2 many times for many months to let everything heal up and relax
>>
>>58931884
Oh, shit. That's a good idea.
>>
I love my Anker vertical mouse for browsing and work - cheap too -, but gaming with this shit sensor is arguably even worse than having RSI
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.