[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /g/ I need to design a software for a subject called Human–computer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Samshots9of11.jpg (208KB, 617x409px) Image search: [Google]
Samshots9of11.jpg
208KB, 617x409px
Hello /g/ I need to design a software for a subject called Human–computer interaction (CS degree). I want to design a product for people, something useful. I only need the "idea", don't need to programm.
And the teacher asked us to interview people about their needs. So...

what are your computer needs, /g/?
>>
>>58925967
Make a program that lets you synchronize your dragon dildo machine to music beats
>>
I want to be able to tell a computer what I ate for breakfast, then have it calculate how many calories I can ingest until the daily limit I set has been reached. I want the app to give me suggestions for lunch and dinner. Then if I am under my allow ace I want it to suggest a dessert I can have. It also needs to take into account physical exercise I input.

Basically it needs to take my input, estimate the calories consumed and calories spent then suggest meals for me to reach allowed calorie intake.

Example.
I: Computer, I just ate a bowl of keyloggs honey cereal with almond milk and I'm going to go snowboarding for two hours.
O: OK, for lunch you can have a shrimp quesadilla with sour cream or four falafel balls with sweet potato fries. For dinner make yourself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with a glass of chocolate almond milk.
>>
>>58926129
epic lulz!!

include me in the screenshot
>>
>>58925967
dildo size selection app. you input the size of your asshole, it tells you maximum diameter of a dildo you should buy.

make money from affiliate links to all the dildos your app suggests.
>>
>>58926129
Jokes aside though, that might be hot, I can only imagine a Camgirl matching her butt bounces to the rhythm of the song
>>
>>58925967
Real time rendering of the light being warped around a black hole. Make it vr compatible so you can experience falling in.
>>
>>58926146
haha! these are the kind of counter-culture posts I come to read on 4chan
>>
Make a Windows shell extension to right click a folder and mount it to your ram
>>
I want a program that makes human to human interaction easier. I have autism please help me.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.