[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's already the year 2017. Why do you still block ads?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

It's already the year 2017.

Why do you still block ads?

That said. If you still block ads, you have ten seconds to post why you do.

Excuses like these will only get you nowhere, especially if you're on a stable connection ;

- Adware/Malware/Spyware. Sure, the exception's there if you're dumb/stupid to enough to infect yourself somehow.
- "I don't like ads"
- Page load times.
- "YouTube ads" are basically useless excuses now. You're either smart or dumb enough to not download YouTube videos and watch them in your preferred qualities and resolutions in your preferred media player(s) and likely dumb enough to not have autoplay disabled somehow. YouTube Red is basically YouTube ad-free, you've no excuse to even use your ad blocker here anymore.

Reminder that if you still block ads up to this very day and year ; YOU ARE THE FUCKING PROBLEM, not the advertisers.

What's your excuse this time, /g/?
>>
>>58919155
why does it matter to you?
fuck off shill
>>
>>58919155
I don't like ads
>>
>>58919155
because people like you get mad enough to post these threads
>>
>>58919155
SLEEP TIGHT DRAGON LOLI
>>
File: 1471734181272.jpg (81KB, 419x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471734181272.jpg
81KB, 419x480px
>mfw it's this copypasta again
>>
Pop ups...that try to shill adware malware and spyware.

The internet is in many cases completely unusable without an ad blocker. You can't even visit many sites at all anymore.
>>
>>58919173
/thread
>>
>>58919155
They're ugly.
>>
Looks like you weren't getting enough (You)s with your dumb ass thread so you had to use le epic meme picture to warrant some posts huh?
Fucking come up with something original, piece of shit
>>
>>58919155
They often disturb site ui/ux and create objectively worse user experiebces. Ads that autoplay audio/video are frequently disturbing and distract from site content.
To summarize, >>58919331. Also, SLEEP TIGHT DRAGON LOLI
>>
>>58919155
SLEEP TIGHT DRAGON LOLI
>>
>>58919155
SLEEP TIGHT DRAGON LOLI
>>
>>58919155
SLEEP TIGHT DRAGON LOLI
>>
>>58919155
SLEEP TIGHT DRAGON LOLI
>>
SLEEP TIGHT DRAGON LOLI
>>
>>58919155
SLEEP TIGHT DRAGON LOLI
>>
>>58919155
I only block ads on my phone, because it preserves battery life. Thank goodness for content blockers.
>>
>>58919155
SLEEP TIGHT DRAGON LOLI
>>
>>58919155
Because I do not want to see ads. The alternative would be that I pirate textbooks and get my information that way.
>>
SLEEP TIGHT DRAGON LOLI
>>
SLEEP TIGHT DRAGON LOLI
>>
>>58919155
SLEEP TIGHT PAID SUBHUMAN SEO SHILL
>>
>>58919577
so you don't block them on desktop?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.