[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://stallman.org/stallman-compu ting.html >A friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

https://stallman.org/stallman-computing.html

>A friend once asked me to watch a video with her that she was going to display on her computer using Netflix. I declined, saying that Netflix streaming was such an affront to freedom that I could not be party to its use under any circumstances whatsoever.

Stallman literally cucked himself. A girl asked him out on a date and he flatly refused because the video player was non-free.

You can never convince me that this guy is not a virgin.
>>
he wanted to get straight to the chill part, the madman.
>>
File: Stallman Sexy Email.jpg (694KB, 1543x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Stallman Sexy Email.jpg
694KB, 1543x1200px
Stallman probably isn't a virgin, but that's probably not a good thing either. He's a pedophile. He probably lost his virginity to an 8 year old.
>>
>>58911494
>Having such little dedication to in free as in freedom software a wench's vagina can lure you away from it
It's you who needs to be chided here, not stallman
>>
Netlix and chill
>>
so he stands behind his principles like a real man and isn't swayed easily by women, unlike OP
>>
>>58911576
kek
>>
>>58911494
He just made it up
>>
>>58911576
Ah yes, the extraordinarily noble principle of "not watching netflix".
>>
wasnt there a instance of stallman crashing at some guys place after a event and he caught them(daughter) flirting(she was like college age)

oviously OP that netflix n chill chick was a /g/ female and no one wants that bro

DER ALPHA STAHLMENSCH
>>
>>58911746
>that netflix n chill chick was a /g/ """""""""""""""female""""""""""""""""" and no one wants that bro

ftfy
>>
>>58911776
Shouldn't it be more like
>girl (male)
nowadays ?

Anyways, RMS is even more of a hero for me now
>>
>>58911776
my mistake

thank you for correction there anon
>>
>>58911810
for anyone whos faith has ever swayed ill remind you that copyleft is opposite of a beta cuck
GPL>BSD

apple uses bsd patches for free

KEK!

microsoft has to pay ubuntu/opensuse and its devs to implement the linux compat layer

this includes patches to the kernel and gnu userspace tools unless they want to be sued ;)
>>
He had a girlfriend but left her because she wanted children lmao
>>
>>58911494
anon but you're the one who is cucked
>doing something you don't want because you could get the vagoo
>>
>>58911860
what a boss

she was probably low asthetic tier

imagine him slaying college chicks on his tours across his speeches and on the road

he couch surfs and even if they are geeky they are better then /g/ "females"
>>
>>58911494
he's such a principles zealot it's painful to watch.
Makes fucking Ayn Rand seem more flexible, and Rand was mega-autistic about her principles.
>>
>>58911893
While living on welfare?
>>
>>58911860
That was the right decision.
>>
>>58911910
yeah, made some justification about how she's been paying taxes, so she deserves it, and how "hey, if you want to do some charity, its your choice. Or you need some minor taxes for implementing a night-watchman state, im cool with that"
>>
>>58911931
please, anti-natalism is some philosophical bullshit based upon vague terms, unlikely crap that might happen and some special idiotic version of quasi-negative utilitarianisms and other shit.
>>
File: 1396619318306.jpg (36KB, 599x449px) Image search: [Google]
1396619318306.jpg
36KB, 599x449px
>>58911689

ahahaha
>>
>>58911494
>literally cucked himself
No, he did not.
>>
ITT: 10 year old 9gaggers laughing about stale old, unfunny crap. kys
>>
>>58912299
>whining that users of a cartoon website are children
>>
>>58911503
underrated
>>
>>58912299
no u kys
>>
>>58911934
what the fuck are you talking about, you absolute moron?
>>
>>58911503
Kek
>>
>>58911494
>I declined, saying that Netflix streaming was such an affront to freedom that I could not be party to its use under any circumstances whatsoever.
what a big fat fucking hippy.
when will he an hero?
>>
I use macOS, netflix, itunes, nonfree javascript and clang.

RMS can smd.
>>
So what does Stallman watch? YouTube? That's nonfree software. Regular TV? That uses nonfree software. His own DVDs? They come with copyright warnings right at the start.

Does he avoid doing anything?
>>
File: bird_2.jpg (3MB, 4608x2592px) Image search: [Google]
bird_2.jpg
3MB, 4608x2592px
>>58911494
>asking out Richard Stallman
If Stallman shaved and lost some weight, or maybe got super rich, he could get some pussy. I have trouble believing that person wanted to date him.
>>
>Most of my work is editing text and that is more efficient on a text console. On the text console, the touchpad can't cause me any trouble if I touch it by accident.
>>
>>58911689
>supporting html drm
You know that such DRM practices can be implemented into the entire web, right?
>>
>>58911503
Kek
Stallman is lightyears beyond any of us
>>
>>58917173
>nonfree software
DRM is a different issue than closed-source. Netflix uses it to restrict the session. What's worst, as per their privacy policy, you're paying money to have your data sold to third-parties and supporting DRM while your at it.
>>
>>58911860
>Leaving a woman because children aren't free
>>
>>58917304
>can't disconnect or disable touchpad

Isn't he supposed to be good at this shit?
>>
>1770s
Me: I'm boycotting British products because the British are doing bad things to us!
Others: Yeah!

>2010s
Me: I'm boycotting Netflix [everything] because Netflix is doing bad things to us!
Others: lol paranoid tinfoil cuck go back to your 'free software' toejam eater
>>
>>58911494
>You can never convince me that this guy is not a virgin.

Well, he once had a girlfriend named Alix who he was going to name a kernel after, before deciding that GNU's Not Unix's Not Unix Hurd of Interfaces Representing Depth of Unix-Replacing Daemons would be better.
>>
>>58918331
Wasn't it a poly-amorous relationship with 2 boyfriends? OR was that a photo-shopped email?
>>
File: rms.jpg (203KB, 1024x1372px) Image search: [Google]
rms.jpg
203KB, 1024x1372px
>>58911494
Post rare Stallmans

> ywm fuck 1970s prime twink RMS
>>
>>58919471
He looks like someone who could have sex with a female here.
What went wrong?
>>
>>58919643
Autism
>>
>>58917310
You know that such DRM practices have already been implemented, all major browsers include a DRM plugin and you've already lost the war, right?
>>
>>58911494
Stallman is a major bull, to the point he cucks himself
>>
File: B-7mdLRW8AAPpV4.jpg (66KB, 600x481px) Image search: [Google]
B-7mdLRW8AAPpV4.jpg
66KB, 600x481px
>yfw you realise that RMS is couch surfing around the globe because he doesnt want to stay at hotels that want him to give his ID
when was the last time you went to somebody else to stay over night?
>>
>no one has posted that email when Stallman tells about cucking some guy in the late 80's
I'm disappoint
>>
>>58911494
>cucked himself
Turning down a whore in order to stick to your principles is not being a "cuck" my virgin alt-right memester.

>You can never convince me that this guy is not a virgin.
Stallman has participated in numerous orgies.
>>
Bet u can't shut my internet down.
>>
>>58917173
Have you considered the possibility not everyone needs to be pacified with passive entertainment every day?
>>
>>58917725
rms started using computers when they were shared and administration was done by someone else, and he never bothered to learn that stuff because he always had friends who knew it better.
>>
> Obvious advances
> Netflix and fuck kind of obvious
> No sorry that's proprietary software
>>
>>58919643
FOSS
He only likes 8 years old now and defends his stance that they can give meaningful consent.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.