[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>*Record Scratch* >*Freeze Frame* Yup thats me, you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: arch.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
arch.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>*Record Scratch*
>*Freeze Frame*
Yup thats me, you're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation?
>>
>>58911242
How did you end up in such situation OP?
>>
>>58911242
I was wondering, are you really incapable of saving a pic, anon?
>>
>>58911247
its all started with advice from /g/
>>
>>58911303
so you got trolled into installing arch. your own fault for not doing your own research you retard
>>
>259x194
Are you trying to install Arch on your smartwatch?
>>
>>58911373
VM
>>
What's up with all these newfags threads lately?
>>
>>58911242
>Install arch linux
>No installer because lol terminal makes me look l33t
>Have to read hours of outdated manuals and sekrit club wikis because no help support, makes you a pro
>Have to memorize thousands of commands because no good DE, pretending it's still the 80s is totally better.
>No good games or relevant software, I don't need that because then I might have to get a job other than ricing my desktop with anime.
>WAIT! WHY IS EVERYONE MOVING TO MICRO$OFT AND NOT LINUX! RRRRREEEEEEEEE! THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT SPENDING HOURS FIXING VAUGE ERRORS IS TRULY UNDERSTANDING COMPUTERS! NOT ACTUALLY GETTING WORK DONE!
>>
>>58913270
>No installer because lol terminal makes me look l33t
because installers really don't accommodate much past a basic installation
>Have to read hours of outdated manuals and sekrit club wikis because no help support, makes you a pro
this just proves how literally retarded you are, the arch wiki is one of the best sources of linux documentation you can find as a user of linux.
>Have to memorize thousands of commands because no good DE, pretending it's still the 80s is totally better.
That's simply untrue, there are many good DEs and even if you don't want something autistic like a tiling window manager there's plenty of options that cater to winbabbies and macfags.
>>No good games or relevant software, I don't need that because then I might have to get a job other than ricing my desktop with anime.
What? There's nothing on windows sans games that I can't get done on linux, just because you're too lazy to look for software doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
>WAIT! WHY IS EVERYONE MOVING TO MICRO$OFT AND NOT LINUX! RRRRREEEEEEEEE! THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT SPENDING HOURS FIXING VAUGE ERRORS IS TRULY UNDERSTANDING COMPUTERS! NOT ACTUALLY GETTING WORK DONE!
And it sounds like you don't understand the situation behind things like Munich

If you're at least gonna bait try a bit harder to do so without making yourself look retarded
>>
>>58913365

No installer does make getting arch running a bit more of a hassle, though. Especially with things like drivers etc. Tried archanywhere lately, pretty good.
>>
Dude go fuck yourself take your retarded fucking meme and get raped you fuck no one loves you go away and never come back
>>
>>58913610
It takes about 30 minutes to install Arch Linux following the readme file that comes with it. It's really not complicated:

partition, format, and mount drive(s)
install packages
set hostname, timezone, and locale
genfstab, locale-gen, and mkinitcpio
configure and install grub
create user(s) and set password(s)
>>
>>58914553
More like 15 minutes. Any retard can follow a wiki guide.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.