[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where did technology go so wrong? was it the release of the gtx

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1486877924524.jpg (274KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486877924524.jpg
274KB, 1280x720px
where did technology go so wrong? was it the release of the gtx 970 + 2500k? the iphone? windows?
>>
Everybody is going to give a different answer depending on how old they are.

The real answer is when technology starter to change so much that it's different from what you grew up with.
>>
>>58909502
When every company started pushing for mobile.
Wait for some years and desktop will probably die. Not that I like the idea, but it seems 90% of the people can do all their stuff on their phones, or else their notebooks. I assume gaming (which is one of the main reasons desktop still exists) will be quite common on notebooks.
>>
>>58909502
>gtx 970 + 2500k?
What does a shit tier GPU and a god tier CPU, released 3 years apart have anything to do with each other?
>>
>>58909502
>>
>>58909502
Technology died with the invention of the selfie-stick.
Retards glued to smartphone displays nurtured its demise.
>>
>>58909502
90% of people using the internet dont use adblock.
their entire internet consists of youtube, facebook and google also throw in some newspaper site and thats it
>>
>>58909502
fanboyism and monopoly
>>
What's wrong with technology today? And I don't mean what flaws do certain technologies have, I mean what makes you think tech was better before?
>>
>>58909502
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (101KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
101KB, 1920x1080px
>>58913208
I disagree, thanks to the Fuhrer we have Microwaves to heat our tendies.
>>
File: kill me.png (340KB, 492x417px) Image search: [Google]
kill me.png
340KB, 492x417px
>>58909502
>>
>>58910554
I don't think piece meal desktop parts will be dying any time soon
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.