[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /g/uys i just installed opera but I can't find any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: tmp_1513-serveimage222407369.png (128KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1513-serveimage222407369.png
128KB, 480x480px
Hey /g/uys i just installed opera but I can't find any good extension like noscript in Firefox..any suggestions? I cannot live without noscript..in my opinion noscript https-everywhere and disconnect are a must have for a decent browser.
>>
>>58909216
Just install firefox
>>
>>58909216
After some version opera just became a chrome clone with a different gui.. Chrome extensions should work fine - download them & install in opera under developer/expert/whatever mode it got renamed to..
>>
umatrix
>>
>>58909230
Probably you are not well informed but Firefox now is actually gone..I used Firefox but I had to switch to another browser and I think now the better choice is opera.
>>
>people actually take the time to manually figure out which individual pieces of javascript are necessary to make every web site they visit usable

i always thought noscript was just a meme
>>
>>58909281
>Probably you are not well informed but Firefox now is actually gone..I used Firefox but I had to switch to another browser and I think now the better choice is opera.
I dunno mate. It works perfectly fine on my computer
>>
>>58909216
>I can't find any good extension like noscript in Firefox..any suggestions?
>I cannot live without noscript
NoScript is FF only. I have been using it for years and I understand how you feel.

If you want to use Opera then use uMatrix + uBlock. Many people feel they are great pieces of software. I'm not switching because I like what I have.

But if you insist on using Opera then use uMatrix.
>>
>>58909296
It's basically a non-jewish version of adblock and therefore superior.
>>
>>58909296
Most of the time you just need to enable a couple of CDNs (unless you're on a trustworthy website, in which case you can just turn off uMatrix). A small price to pay, in exchange for the ability to browse the web without listening to your laptop fan go into jet engine mode.
>>
File: sd.png (52KB, 368x969px) Image search: [Google]
sd.png
52KB, 368x969px
...and this is regarded to be a trustworthy site
>>
File: random webpage.png (223KB, 1638x1048px) Image search: [Google]
random webpage.png
223KB, 1638x1048px
>>58909296
>>58909400
>Most of the time you just need to enable a couple of CDNs

This. With enough use, you're able to distinguish the good urls from bad ones, and can get a working page on most sites with just a couple unblocks.
>>
>>58909476
>With enough use, you're able to distinguish the good urls from bad ones,

lol so you are supposed to just guess and try to get good at guessing?
>>
File: 1486868593744.gif (1MB, 217x217px) Image search: [Google]
1486868593744.gif
1MB, 217x217px
>>58909216
>Opera
Vivaldi
>>
umatrix
>>
>>58909216
So your definition of a "decent browser" is a crippling web experience that's a huge hassle to deal with?
>>
>>58909816
For me the most important things are security and privacy.
>>
>>58909216
>can't find any good extension like noscript
Makes pages unusable and ugly
>>
>>58909216
Modern opera is shit, but you can use Umatrix with it, I think. If not, there's an extension that lets you use chrome extensions from the store.
As far as chrome clones go vivaldi is a much better option.
>>
>>58909230
/thread
Eat a dick, op.
>>
>>58909959
Which went out of the window the instant opera was bought by a chinese company which bundled their spyware VPN with the browser.
Shit, if you're using chrome or a chrome derivative, you can kiss your privacy goodbye.
>>
>>58909216
>using NoScript in >2017
Firefox or Opera, you should be using uMatrix.
>>
>>58909216
You can block 3d part scrips and frames in ublockO
>>
noscript<3
>>
Just stick a pihole in your network. Pi-hole.net

You're welcome faggots
>>
can i import opera bookmarks to firefox?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.