[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bought a 128GB SSD a year ago because it was on sale and the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: ice cream.jpg (21KB, 480x421px) Image search: [Google]
ice cream.jpg
21KB, 480x421px
I bought a 128GB SSD a year ago because it was on sale and the /g/ speed memes got the best of me. It's been a year and I barely use the thing. What should I do with it, /g/? Currently thinking of just selling the damn thing, I could really use some cash rn
>>
Bait harder.
>>
File: screenshot-1071.jpg (701KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot-1071.jpg
701KB, 1280x1024px
>>58897412
Install Path of Exile.

That was the first thing I did with mine.

>inb4 le video games are just for kids and losers meme
>>
>>58897443
Not baiting, just don't feel like installing an OS on it and getting it set up. Shit takes forever
>>58897445
Can't I just install it on my current hard drive and sell the SSD?
>>
>>58897514
Well that particular game has pretty long loading times and a lot of caching going on while you play, so it benefits greatly from being on a SSD, but yeah.. you can play it from a HDD as well.
>>
>>58897514
>don't feel like installing an OS on it
Kys you dumb faggot
>>
It takes like 15 minutes to install an OS on a SSD. Move everything off the SSD to your HDD and then set the SSD as your primary boot drive and install the OS on it. You won't lose any data and can sort out the shit on the HDD at your leisure while still enjoying the benefits of having a SSD as your boot drive.
>>
>>58897412
You could but to be honest unless its like a Samsung or such it wont get much return.
You can buy a scandisk one for like £35-£40
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.