[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I own <-----this M/B. I have a PCIe card (GTX 750 Ti) and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: H81M-A.jpg (224KB, 870x550px) Image search: [Google]
H81M-A.jpg
224KB, 870x550px
I own <-----this M/B.

I have a PCIe card (GTX 750 Ti) and want to use the onboard grahpcis options AND the PCIe at the same time.

Possible?

I read you may be able to change some settings in the BIOS to enable the onboard as the main graphics, but cannot seem to find this (assuming my board has it).

Any advice?
>>
Anyone?
>>
>>58890742
Try it
Boot with your gfx card and then plug in your onboard and should be fine
>>
>>58891536
I did try that, maybe try the other way around? There are no settings anyone knows about that may need to be done?
>>
>>58890742
>I have a PCIe card (GTX 750 Ti) and want to use the onboard grahpcis options AND the PCIe at the same time.
for what, multimonitor?
>>
>>58892082
Not simply multi monitor, I can do that now with the GTX, but I wanted to use 2 HDMI ports, onboard and GTX so I can still use my HDMI monitor, but also output HDMI through my stereo and TV allowing me to watch movies from my computer, mainly to get the 5.1 stereo sound rather than just 2 channel.

I know I can just go through my stereo and hook that back to my monitor, than use the VGA port on my GTX to see the picture on my monitor, this though drops the picture quality.

The alternative would be both sound and picture through HDMI to the TV and the DVI plug to my monitor, but than when I play games my monitor will have a quality drop, not to bad considering I only run a 750 Ti, but still not allowing the full potential to what I have.
>>
>>58892172
>DVI plug to my monitor, but than when I play games my monitor will have a quality drop
because you're using DVI? you'll get the same quality with HDMI or DVI
driving the TV at the same time shouldn't hit performance that badly either

either way m8 this isn't usually something you can do
>>
>>58892219
I don't know, I read a few pages that say if you change the BIOS or somehow enable to onbaord as primary, than the PCIe will act as secondary and you get to use 2 HDMI ports, and people saying they have done it.

But I suppose I will check out the DVI option and see what quality I get.
>>
Just an FYI, I did find the setting, it was n't actually labelled Graphics or anything similar, but when you go deep enough you can find it and voila, I now have 6 monitor capability, 3 of which run on the GTX, 3 from onboard.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.